Magento 2 SQL Report Builder
Creating reports in Magento 2 is easier than ever with Magento 2 SQL Report Builder extension. Save and run SQL queries right from the admin panel to generate reports using a single click.
- Execute custom SQL queries and save them to generate regular reports.
Data reporting and analysis form an essential part of any eCommerce business. It helps businesses to understand more about their customers, recognize sales patterns, and make data-driven decisions.
Magento 2 provides advanced reporting features that provide access to the dynamic reports related to the customers, products, and orders. However, sometimes, the store owners may require to extract the raw data for analysis or generate personalized reports as per their requirements. In that case, the store owner may need to run an SQL query to get the necessary database. However, there is no straightforward way to do that in Magento 2.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 SQL Report Builder extension that allows the Magento store owners to fetch the data from the store's database. Store owners can save SQL queries for different reports as per the requirements and run them as and when required! The extension runs the query, fetches the results from the database, and shows the results in tabular format.
Thus, generating personalized reports through SQL in Magento 2 is now easier than ever using Meetanshi's Magento 2 SQL report builder extension. Save custom SQL queries for custom reports and run them to fetch the columns from the database as and when required.
Run custom SQL queries, extract custom data, and generate custom reports in a more detailed way using Magento 2 SQL Report Builder.
Get all the information easily!
Worth the penny. The module helps in providing all the required information about the customers. Great extension with amazing features.
Insightful reports helped boost sales
SQL report builder extension helped me generate reports and configure to set everything appropriately. After getting insights, I worked on improving the strategies and managed to achieve a steady growth in sales.
Top-class quality, support and price
Meetanshi offers a wide-range of Magento add-ons. We are really thankful for providing the service that we are looking for. Thanks to the support team!
Get personalised reports at ease!
The module helps generating reports that facilitates to know more about your customers and sales. Indeed, helpful enough. The support is excellent.
Helps generate custom reports in a detailed way.
SQL report builder for Magento 2 helps to generate customized reports in a detailed manner and thus will help to make informed decisions.
Features of Magento 2 SQL Report Builder Extension
- Run SQL queries in Magento 2, save them in the backend, and generate reports as and when required.
- Manage all the saved SQL reports at one place in the backend.
- Option to add a new SQL report or edit the existing ones.
- The SQL report builder extension for Magento 2 provides an option to add a custom title for the report.
- You can add a custom SQL query to fetch the required columns from the Magento database.
- Extract the raw data by exporting SQL report to CSV format through single click.
- Save SQL reports and use them again in the future for regular report generation.
- Get more insights about your store by generating custom reports by using SQL queries in Magento 2.
Use Cases of Magento 2 SQL Report Builder Extension
- Regular Report Generation: Suppose you want to generate regular reports for your online store containing only specific columns from the database. Using Magento 2 SQL Report Builder extension, you can define the SQL queries for different reports, run them, and export the output in a CSV format, as and when required.
- Find Loyal Customers: Suppose you are running an online store with thousands of customers shopping on it and you want to get a list of customers who have placed more than a specific number of orders during a specific period. Magento 2 SQL Report Builder extension can help generate such reports with specified columns and conditions.
- Generate Custom Reports: You can use Meetanshi's Magento 2 SQL Report Builder extension to generate SQL reports with custom columns as per your requirements.