Magento 2 Social Meta Tags
Magento 2 Social Meta Tags by Meetanshi enables open graph tags, twitter cards for product pages, category pages as well as CMS pages.
- Optimize the appearance of store pages on social media sites.
- Control the content, design, images, and title of your pages on social media sites.
As per statista, the number of social media users in 2018 is 2.62 billion and the number is increasing along with time. As the social media plays a crucial role in bringing the website traffic, it is wise for E-commerce store owners to grab this opportunity and make the most out of the platform to benefit the business. Magento 2 store owners face cutthroat competition and to stand out on social media, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Social Meta Tags extension to control the appearance on social media.
Magento 2 Social Meta Tags module allows inserting the Facebook open graph and twitter cards to the Magento 2 stores. It helps to share extended information on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter Pinterest, Google Plus, Pinterest etc.
Magento 2 Open Graph Tags enables sharing alternative image and title on social media. When a user is sharing a product page, category or CMS page on social media sites, the module allows making the Magento 2 store graph compatible and enable the pages on your site to become a rich object in a social graph.
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 Social Meta Tags extension:
- Enable/disable the extension from Magento 2 backend.
- Option to hide the price, or display minimum or the maximum price for the bundled products.
- Set product image fallback to share the images for the products if not set for each product individually.
- Set individual titles, descriptions, and images for products and categories to optimize the look on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
- Option to enable product type for open graph tags to show product related information while sharing.
- Select Twitter card types for CMS pages, categories and products to share information distinctly.
- Opt to force the extension to show thumbnail image first for product and category pages sharing.
- Excellent Development