Magento 2 SMS Notification
Magento 2 SMS Notification allows admin to send notification text messages to customers to keep them updated about their activities in Magento 2 store.
- Sends SMS notifications to both customers and admin.
- Keeps the customers updated about their store activities.
- Customizable module to make it compatible with preferred SMS gateway.
SMS is always the better option over Email to notify someone due to its higher response rate and read rate. The fact that mobile phones are easily accessible over an Internet connection to check Emails, SMS plays an important role being the favorable option. These facts also apply to Magento 2 store admins who want to notify their customers about their Magento 2 store and order activities. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 SMS Notification module that allows the store owner to send the text messages to quickly notify customers about order status updates.
Magento 2 SMS extension is also useful to Magento 2 store admin to get notified about customers' activities apart from notifying them. The customers' activities such as new order placement, cancellation, contact inquiry, website registration and many others get informed to admin via an SMS.
Customer experience plays important role in the success of the business. Interaction with customers is always good! The Magento 2 SMS Integration helps you in improving the customer experience of your Magento 2 store. When a customer makes a purchase and if he is notified instantly of the payment received or the purchase made, the Magento 2 store wins that customer's trust.
Currently, Magento 2 SMS Notification is compatible with Msg91 but you can Contact Us if you want any further customization for compatibility with your preferred SMS gateways.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 SMS Notification extension:
- Update customers about activities such as order placement, cancellation, invoice generation etc. in the Magento 2 store with an SMS.
- Admin can also get SMS notification for customers' various activities by entering his mobile number in the backend.
- Configure API settings by registering with Msg91 to get sender ID, API key, and URL and choose the message type to be sent to customers.
- Customize SMS text for various notifications such as order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment, credit memo generation, contact inquiry and website registrations.
- Use system variables like order_id, first_name, etc. to configure SMS notification texts.
- Use default Magento registration and guest checkout form to collect mobile numbers of customers to send SMS notifications.
- SMS notification is being sent for each activity as soon as the mobile number is registered with Magento 2 store,
- Build customers' trust and improve user experience by sending instant SMS notifications to users.
- Received appreciation from the customers
- Improved user experience