Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions
Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions extension allows restricting shipping methods based on the cart, customer attributes, zip codes, and days of the week for efficient shipping management.
- Cost-effective shipping process
- Implement a legal shipping system
- Restrict shipping methods based on customer group, cart and customer attributes, store views, delivery location, days and time, etc.
As a Magento 2 store owner, you put a lot of efforts in product quality, prices, store design, marketing, etc. But when it comes to shipping, it seems as if things are going out of your hand.
All the efforts that you put lastly aims for monetary profit. However, if you do not pay attention to the shipping policy, it may be in vain. To avoid it, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions extension that not only helps in cost-effective shipping process but also is in line with the legal rules of the region.
It is important to map out the shipping process of a Magento 2 store. With the help of the Magento 2 limit shipping method module, restrict shipping based on cart and customer attributes. Also, allow shipping methods to particular customer groups or store views only. Limit the shipping methods that are offered by shipping carriers. The feature-rich Magento 2 Restrict Shipping Methods module has it all!
Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions module is what you need to tailor the best shipping policy that fits the needs of your business, laws, and customers. Because there is no such thing as one-shipping-method-fits-all eCommerce business!
Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions Extension:
- The carrier companies offer different shipping methods for delivery via land, air or sea. The module allows restricting unnecessary shipping methods instead of blocking it for cost-effective shipping.
- Set different shipping restriction conditions to restrict shipping methods based on:
- Cart Attributes
- Customer Attributes
- Customer Groups
- Store Views
- Days of the week and time
- Abide by the laws of your region by restricting shipping methods.
- Restrict shipping methods in Magento 2 based on delivery areas where admin can restrict a method on the entire area at a time.
- Magento 2 Restrict Shipping Locations extension allows using the postcode to restrict shipping methods.
- Limit specific shipping methods of the shipping carriers.
- Set a custom restriction rule name to recognize it easily.
- Apart from the frontend, enable the shipping restriction for backend orders as well.
- Display restriction error message under each shipping block on the cart page in the frontend.
- Select the days of the week and time span to restrict shipping method for the specific days of the week and time.
- If an order satisfies multiple restriction rules, it shows multiple error message under each shipping block on the cart page in the frontend.
- If the shipping restriction rule is enabled for the backend orders, the respective shipping methods get restricted while creating orders from the backend.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please