Magento 2 Shipping Per Product
Allow you charging different Flat Shipping Rates for each products on your Magento 2 stores.
- Restrict by Countries
- Option to set Default Shipping Rate
- Set Custom Title & Shipping Method Name
- Apply Flat Shipping Rate Individually for Each product.
- Set Default Error Message for Unavailability of this Shipping Method
Are you selling different products with variations which require different shipping charges to be applied for each product? Store owners having varieties of products which needs to be charged per product shipping based on its requirement. Shipping calculators may charges them wrongly sometimes and sometimes the shipping cost differs based on product type, location or carriers.
Meetanshi brings you Magento 2 Shipping Per Product extension to charge individual flat rate shipping for each product to charge appropriate amount of shipping. The extension facilitates to set default rate to charge when individual shipping per products is not specified.
How does Magento 2 Shipping Per Product Work?
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Shipping Per Product Extension
- Set individual flat rate shipping charges for each store product.
- Option to set custom title and shipping method name for display of this shipping method in frontend.
- Option to specify default shipping rate to apply when individual products is not assigned individual shipping charge.
- Set handling fee to charge orders placed using this shipping method.
- Select allowed countries to enable shipping per product for.
- Set default error message for the unavailability of this shipping method to users.
- Select to show this shipping method only to the admin.
- Set the minimum and the maximum order amount to apply shipping per product.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
- Excellent shipping per product for Magento 2
- Helped me manage shipping in Magento 2 store!
- Perfect shipping extension
- Best in the market
- Exactly what I need for my Magento store
- Great solution for shipping management
- No more issues
- Solved the shipping problems
- Feature Rich
- Go for it!
- Works more than expected
- Great Shipping Module!
- Highly Recommended
- Cool Extension
Thank you again.
|1.0.2||Minor bug fixes.||05 March, 2019|
|1.0.1||Made extension compatible with Magento 2.3.x and PHP 7.2.
Added Minimum order amount and maximum order amount fields in configuration.
|15 January, 2019|
- How can I set default shipping rate for all the products of my store?
You can set default shipping rate per item from the extension configuration. Set “Yes” to “Default Product Shipping Cost” from the configuration and add the rate under the option “Default Rate Per Item”. This default shipping rate will be applicable to all the products for which individual shipping rate has not been set.
- How can I set different shipping rate for specific product?
Go to Catalog > Products and select a product for which you want to set individual shipping rate. Find the option “Shipping Rate” and set the shipping rate here for the product and save the product.
- How can I let customers know that their orders have been charged with shipping per item?
You can set custom title for this shipping method from the extension configuration. Under the option “Title”, set a label to let your customers know they have been charged with shipping per item. This shipping method title will be shown on cart page, checkout page and under the order details in “My Account” section.
- Can I charge additional handling fee for shipping per product?
Yes, from the extension configuration, add fee amount under the option “Handling Fee” to charge handling fee on the customers’ orders.
- I want to charge shipping per item for the orders above $500, can I achieve this with your extension?
The extension facilitates to set minimum and maximum order amount to charge shipping per item. Simply go to the extension configuration and set the minimum order amount under the option “Minimum Order Amount” to charge shipping per item only to the orders above the amount specified here.
- Can I have more than one flat-rate shipping option per item?
Only single flat-rate shipping is available for each item.
- Is it possible to set this shipping rate through a csv product import?
Yes, it’s possible since Magento shipping rate is a product attribute. You can set the shipping rate through a csv product import.