Magento 2 SecurePay Payment
Magento 2 SecurePay Payment extension integrates Magento 2 store with Australia's SecurePay payment gateway to accept secure online payments from the customers.
- Customizable UI component integration method
- Collects payment directly from Magento 2 store
SecurePay, by Australia Post, is an online payment service provider that allows accepting payments via major credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. The company has closely collaborated with Australian businesses for more than 15 years and helping more than 40,000 businesses to accept secure payments.
For Magento 2 store owners serving Australian customers, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 SecurePay Payment extension that integrates the SecurePay payment gateway with Magento 2 store for accepting online payments securely.
The Magento SecurePay module supports direct payments with iFrame loading. The customers can enter their card details in the Magento 2 store itself and proceed with payments. As the entire process is handled in the Magento environment, quick payment processing and more transactions are possible in less time duration.
The SecurePay API uses UI Component to securely capture customers' card details for payment safety. The UI component is embedded on the webpage and iframe loading is used for payments. The merchant can customize the look and feel of the page as per the Magento 2 store theme for a better on-page experience.
By using the SecurePay customizable UI component integration method, you can minimize your PCI scope significantly because customers' card details never actually touch Magento 2 store and thus, it keeps toy away from any security obligations that you would otherwise be subject to. This integration method keeps your customers' data secure without sacrificing the customer end-to-end experience.
Enhance the store's payment experience and serve your Australian customer base with the Magento 2 SecurePay Payment module by Meetanshi!
Features of Magento 2 SecurePay Payment Extension:
- Magento 2 SecurePay extension integrates SecurePay payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments from the customers.
- Magento 2 SecurePay payment gateway extension facilitates customers with a vault feature that they can use to save their card details securely and use it in the future for quick transactions
- The admin can set a custom title for the SecurePay payment method
- Option to display SecurePay payment gateway logo in the frontend
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easily integrate SecurePay payment gateway with Magento 2 using the Merchant code, Client ID, and Client Secret obtained while registration with SecurePay.
- Select one of the payment actions for the payment capture:
- Authorize and Capture
- The admin can set new order status for the new orders placed through this payment method
- The admin can also select the credit card types to allow using the SecurePay payment method
- Option to select the countries that are allowed to use the SecurePay payment method
- Option to enable or disable the debug mode.
- Set custom text for instructions to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Option to configure the minimum and maximum order total to allow using the SecurePay payment method
- The admin can enable the vault and set custom vault title
- The admin can also set the status for the new orders placed through saved cards
- The customers can select the SecurePay payment method, enter the card details and click the "Place Order" button to place the order.
- Facilitates customers to check their SecurePay payment details from their "My Account" section on the frontend
- Facilitates customers to view their saved card details in customers' "My Account" section under the "Stored Payment Methods" tab
- The customers can place the order using the stored card in the vault
- The admin can check the customers' SecurePay payment details from the sales order view in the backend
- The admin can use the SecurePay payment method while placing orders from the backend
- Enhance the online payment experience of the Magento 2 store.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please