Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment
Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment extension allows customers to schedule an appointment to visit your retail store from your Magento 2 webs store.
- Customers can book retail store appointment online
- Appointment approval/disapproval email notifications
- Backend grid to manage customers' appointments
COVID-19 pandemic has changed everything we do. From our lifestyle to purchase style, everything has changed in 2020. People are conscious about social distancing and store owners are looking for a system to manage social distancing consistently. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment extension to help such merchants who have a retail store as well as a Magento 2 online store for the same business.
The extension allows customers to book store appointments from Magento 2 online store in order to visit the retail store. The merchant can manage these appointments in such a way that no crowd is gathered at any point in time and hence implement social distancing with the help of our module.
Also, the Magento 2 appointment scheduler helps you with managing the retail store capacity so that your staff is always busy with work but not overwhelmed. Doing so ensures better productivity and performance without being burnt out at work. Hence, the extension is even helpful post-COVID-19 era!
Allow your customers to book an appointment and shop with comfort and social distancing. If you are a retail store that was shut temporarily due to the pandemic but now reopening the store, then customers' safety and social distancing can be ensured using our Magento 2 retail appointment booking system.
If you are a retail store with limited capacity where your customers have to stand in queue for their turn in the trial rooms or even for browsing through the products, Magento 2 online booking system can help avoid this situation. Improve the customer experience in your retail store and avoid annoying the customers due to long waits and queues!
Additionally, with the integrated Google calendar, facilitate the store owners to never forget an appointment with their customers by creating an event in their Google calendar! It will send you a prior reminder and prepare to attend the visitors if required. Hence, improve your customer service with prior preparedness.
Lastly, if you are a retail business with Magento 2 online store offering saloon service, massages, or beauty treatments where booking appointments prior to visiting is mandatory, you can use our module with ease!
Hence, check the Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment extension today for your physical store having an online Magento 2 store too!
How Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment Extension Works?
Features of Magento 2 Retail Store Appointment Extension
Enable customers to book appointments in Magento 2 online store to visit the retail store
The admin can configure the opening and closing time of the retail store to allow appointments within that time period only
Integrate and enable Google calendar API with Magento 2 using the Client ID, Client Secret, Redirect URL, and Client Token and hence create an event in your Google calendar about the customers' visit to your retail store when they book an appointment
In the front end, facilitate customers with date and time picker to conveniently book an appointment.
Enhance the customer experience in your retail store by not letting your customers wait in the queue and serve them with efficiency
- The admin can configure the appointment duration from the backend
- Option to set the number of appointments allowed at a time
- Select the number of days of a week when the appointment is allowed
- The admin receives an email notification when a customer books an appointment from the frontend
- Configure the Email ID, Email Sender, and Email template for the admin email notifications
- Notify the customers when their appointment is approved or disapproved and select both the templates and Email sender.
- Option to auto-confirm the appointments
- The admin can set custom text for the event summary and event description that is to be created in their Google Calendar.
- Option to enable Google reCAPTCHA v3 and integrate it with Magento 2 using site key and secret key obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA v3
- Facilitates "Manage Customer Appointment" backend grid to manage customers' appointments and lists details like:
- Appointment ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Time
- Status of the appointment
- Manage social distancing in your retail store by limiting the number of customers at a time with the help of online appointment management.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please