Magento 2 Razorpay Route
Magento 2 Razorpay Route extension integrates Magento 2 with Razorpay Route API to split incoming payments to individual accounts and manage the payment money movements.
- Split payments among multiple bank accounts
- Secure and easy to use
Do you use Razorpay as a payment method to capture secure online payments in your Magento 2 store? Are you a vendor-based Magento 2 store or an online store with various departments? You must be concerned about handling payouts to the vendors or split the income payments among all the departments. The perfect solution for you is Meetanshi's Magento 2 Razorpay Route extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Razorpay Route API.
Razorpay Route is an API that allows splitting incoming payments to individual accounts, make vendor payouts, manage marketplace money flow. It provides you with complete control over the split, transfers the payments as per your business logic and thus, eliminates unnecessary time spent on manual reconciliation.
The extension makes it easy to split the payments among business partners, or vendors, or among the departments in Magento 2 store. Split the incoming payments among various bank accounts using the module.
The task of money movement is tiring yet critical that requires strict compliances, reviewing, and working with emails or files manually. To save you from this task, use the Magento 2 Razorpay Route extension that takes care of all the complexities and regulatory requirements.
Note: It is required to use the Razorpay Payment Extension for Magento 2 to use our Magento 2 Razorpay Route extension.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Razorpay Route Extension:
- Integrate Magento 2 store with Razorpay Route API to split incoming payments smoothly
- The admin has to edit the razorpay_sub_account attribute and assign the sub-account values to the same.
- The admin can navigate to Catalog > Products > Product Edit and assign the required attribute value to the product so that if anyone purchases this product, the payment of the same transferred to the account ID bound with this attribute value
- The admin can select a sub-account from the dropdown as set under the product attribute value and assign a relevant Razorpay Route account ID with the sub-account to transfer the payments accordingly.
- Option to enable the display of logs.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please