Magento 2 Quickbooks Payments
Magento 2 Quickbooks Payments extension enables the integration of Magento 2 with Intuit's Quickbooks payment gateway to accept secure online payments.
- Faster payments with Direct Payment method.
- 128-bit SSL encryption to secure card theft.
Quickbooks is a business tool developed and marketed by Intuit that looks after your business' accounting, billing, payments, etc requirements. However, for any E-commerce business, the most crucial aspect is online payments. And Quickbooks has the solution for the same, Quickbooks Payments, formerly known as “QuickBooks Merchant Services” or “QBMS Payments,”, a credit card processing option!
Integrating Quickbook Payments with Magento 2 will only make the online payment process easier, faster, and secure. And that's what Meetanshi's Magento 2 Quickbooks Payments extension does!
With the help of the Magento Quickbooks Integration module, capture secure online payments easily via Quickbook payment gateway in the Magento 2 store. As the extension uses the direct method, the card details are processed in the Magento 2 store itself, making the payment process faster!
Magento 2 QBMS Payment method provides 128-bit SSL encryption to secure customers' card details against fraud. Offering a secure online payment system that uses a popular name like Quickbooks helps win customers' trust. Offer the feature-rich payment gateway in Magento 2 store using Magento 2 Quickbooks Payments module.
You may even opt for Magento 2 QuickBooks Online Integration extension if you want to not only limit to payments but want to leverage QuickBooks for entire accounts and finance system in your Magento 2 store. The extension automatically syncs the store's data with the QuickBooks Online system. Integrate Magento with Quickbooks and get the most out of Intuit's accounting software!
Features of Magento 2 Quickbooks Payments Extension
Option to set a custom title for the payment method.
Easily show the QuickBooks Payments logo on the checkout page along with the payment method.
Select the list of countries allowed to use the Quickbooks payment method.
Set minimum and maximum order total to allow using the Magento 2 QuickBooks payment gateway integration.
Admin can use the Magento 2 QuickBooks Payment Integration module to create the order from the backend.
- Magento Quickbooks extension integrates Magento 2 and Quickbooks payment gateway to collect online payments.
- Magento Quickbooks integration extension enables collecting payments faster using the direct payment method.
- Magento 2 Intuit Quickbooks payment gateway integration extension offers a sandbox mode to test the payment functionality prior to going live.
- The Magento 2 Quickbooks Integration extension requires API connectivity after adding the client ID and client secret provided by the payment gateway. After successful login, the connection status is updated to "Connected" in the admin panel.
- Supports ‘Authorize’ and ‘Authorize & Capture’ payment actions.
- Option to enable the debug mode in Magento qbms extension
- Option to add payment method related instructions to show on the checkout page with Magento Intuit module.
- Customers can select the QuickBooks payment method, enter the cart details and place an order from the checkout page in the frontend.
- Magento integration with Quickbooks online facilitates the merchants to handle large customers' data as they are processed in the store itself.
- Quickbooks online integration with Magento allows customers to check the Quickbooks payment details from their "My Account" section.
- With Quickbooks Magento integration, the admin can check the Quickbooks payment details from the Order View section in the backend.
Note: The Quickbook Payments for Magento 2 works with the latest OAuth 2.0 API.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Aug, 2021
- Code improvement.
11 May, 2021
- Minor bug fixes and code improvement.
03 May, 2021
- Added composer library of Quickbooks payments.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
21 July, 2020
- Minor bug fixing and code improvement.
02 Dec, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.