Magento 2 Push Notifications
Magento 2 Push Notification extension help increase customer engagement by sending real time push notifications to subscribed customers for quick notifications.
- Quick push notifications to subscribed customers.
- Supports popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
- Scheduling notifications.
Customer engagement can be a challenge in E-commerce competitive market. Marketers thrive to get attention from the users and one effective strategy that never fails to do so is push notifications.
Web push notifications are messages seen to the website users on the browsers itself if they subscribe to it. Using web push notifications, the store owner can notify the subscribers about various deals and new launches in a compelling message that boosts conversions.
Hence, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Push Notifications extension that enables web push notifications in the store for subscribed customers.
The number of smartphone users worldwide today surpasses three billion and is forecast to further grow by several hundred million in the next few years, according to Statista. This is the chance for the online store owners where they can get the attention of potential customers using web push notifications.
Using the Magento 2 Web Push Notifications extension, the business can also increase customer retention. The majority of the revenue share comes from repeat customers. Hence, the Magento 2 store owners working on increasing customer retention can make it easy to use the module.
Not only this, the extension also helps increase brand awareness. These notifications are guaranteed to reach the audience, unlike email notifications that may end up in junk or spam.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Push Notifications:
• Allows the merchants to send push notifications to customers through browsers.
• The admin can add a short message, a URL, and an image while sending notifications.
• Helps to increase engagement with customers.
• Helps to increase website traffic.
• Easy to convert subscribers to customers.
• A custom dashboard helps the merchants to check statistics such as clicks, subscribers, browsers, and sent notifications.
• Option to schedule notification by using a time picker.
• Allows creating a custom template for push notification.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please