Magento 2 Push Notifications
Magento 2 Push Notification extension help increase customer engagement by sending real time push notifications to subscribed customers for quick notifications.
- Quick push notifications to subscribed customers.
- Supports popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
- Scheduling notifications.
Customer engagement can be a challenge in E-commerce competitive market. Marketers thrive to get attention from the users and one effective strategy that never fails to do so is push notifications.
Web push notifications are messages seen to the website users on the browsers itself if they subscribe to it. Using web push notifications, the store owner can notify the subscribers about various deals and new launches in a compelling message that boosts conversions.
Hence, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Push Notifications extension that enables web push notifications in the store for subscribed customers.
The number of smartphone users worldwide today surpasses three billion and is forecast to further grow by several hundred million in the next few years, according to Statista. This is the chance for the online store owners where they can get the attention of potential customers using web push notifications.
Using the Magento 2 Web Push Notifications extension, the business can also increase customer retention. The majority of the revenue share comes from repeat customers. Hence, the Magento 2 store owners working on increasing customer retention can make it easy to use the module.
Not only this, the extension also helps increase brand awareness. These notifications are guaranteed to reach the audience, unlike email notifications that may end up in junk or spam.
Benefits of Magento 2 Push Notifications Extension
Allows the merchants to send push notifications to subscribers through browsers.
Helps to increase engagement and website traffic
Increase store revenue by converting subscribers to customers
- Easily integrate Firebase API with Magento 2 with the below API details to send push notifications:
- Web API Key
- FCM Auth Domain
- FCM Database URL
- FCM Project ID
- Messaging Sender ID
- FCM App ID
- Server Key
- The backend "Manage Push Notifications" grid enlists all the push notification templates with its details.
- The admin can add a new push notification template using the "Add New Notification" button and edit or delete a notification from this grid.
- The admin can add a new push notification by adding the below details and enabling it:
- Redirect URL
- Whenever a user lands on a website page, a push notification consent dialog is opened from which the user can give consent to allow receiving push notifications.
- Clicking "Allow" subscribes the user to receive push notifications.
- The backend "Manage Subscribers" grid lists all the notification subscribers with their details. The admin can delete a subscriber from this grid.
- Also, the admin can select multiple subscribers, select send notification action, and its template to send the push notifications.
- Immediately after a push notification is sent to the subscribers from the backend, the subscribers receive the push notification having a title, description, and logo.
- The subscribers get redirected to the page set from the backend on click of the web push notification box.
- Helps to increase engagement with customers.
- Helps to increase website traffic.
- Easy to convert subscribers to customers.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please