Magento 2 PSiGate Payment
Magento 2 PSiGate Payment extension integrates PSiGate payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
- Facilitates vault for quick future transactions
- Easy integration
PSiGate payment gateway by Peoples Payment Solution is a robust payment solution that facilitates store owners to process online real-time transactions securely, and cost-effectively. Accept payments from customers in North America via credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & AMEX.
Leverage the PSiGate payments in your online store to offer a reliable and secure payment processing system. For Magento 2 store owners to accept payments via PSiGate gateway, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 PSiGate Payment extension.
Magento 2 PSiGate plugin integrates PSiGate HTML API and XML API with Magento 2 to accept online payments via the hosted or direct method in Magento 2 store respectively.
Enhance the customer experience of your Magento 2 store with easy-to-use and secure online payments, The data encryption of the credit card details ensures the security of your customers' credit card details.
Note: The Magento 2 PSiGate Payment Gateway integration supports transactions in USD currency only.
Features of Magento 2 PSiGate Direct Payment Extension:
- The extension integrates the PSiGate Direct payment gateway with Magento 2 for secure online payments from American customers.
- Option to enable vault to allow customers to save card details for future transaction
- Option to set custom payment method title
- The admin can enable the option to display the PSiGate logo on the frontend
- Select one of the payment actions in PSiGate payment extension for Magento 2:
- Authorize and Capture
- Magento 2 PSIGate Payment Module supports sandbox mode
- Easy integration with Magento 2 using Store ID and Passphrase
- The admin can set custom vault title
- Select the new order status from the backend
- Enable/disable debug mode in Magento PSiGate extension
- Set custom instructions to display at the checkout page
- The admin can configure the minimum and maximum order total to allow using the PSiGate payments
- Select the countries to allow using the Magento 2 PSiGate payment method
- On selecting the PSiGate direct payment method, the customer can enter their card details and click "Place Order" for completing the payment process successfully.
- Facilitate the customers to check their PSiGate direct payment details in their "My Account" section in the frontend.
- Also, the customers are allowed to check their saved card details in their "My Account" section under the "Stored Payment Methods" tab in the frontend.
- Let customers use the saved card details in the PSiGate vault for future orders
- Let the admin check the customers' PSiGate payment details under the sales order view section in the backend
- Let the admin use the PSiGate payment method while creating orders from the backend
- Let the admin use the saved card details from the vault while creating the orders from the backend
Features of Magento 2 PSiGate Hosted Payment Extension:
- Integrate Magento 2 with PSiGate Hosted payments for secure online payments from customers in America
- Set custom title for the PSiGate hosted payment method
- Option to show the PSiGate logo in the frontend
- Offers sandbox mode
- Integrate PSiGate hosted payment gateway with Magento 2 using merchant ID and gateway URL obtained while registering with PSiGate.
- Option to select payment types:
- Do not pass value
- Option to select the language of the payment form
- Automatic invoice generation for orders placed through PSiGate hosted payment gateway.
- Select countries to allow using the PSiGate payment in Magento 2
- Configure additional information from the backend to display in the frontend.
- Supports debug mode
- Option to enter the sort order for PSiGate hosted payment method
- The customers are redirected to the PSiGate hosted payment page on selecting the PSiGate payment method at the checkout and clicking the “Continue to Payment” button
- Facilitate the customers to check their PSiGate hosted payment details in their "My Account" section in the frontend.
- Facilitates the admin to check the customers' PSiGate payment details under the sales order view section in the backend.
- Enhance the customer experience with a secure online payment system using the PSiGate Payment Gateway extension for Magento 2.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please