Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration
Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration extension integrates Magento 2 with Angola's Proxypay payment gateway for receiving secure online payments in Kwanzas, the currency of Angola.
- Proxy payment token to pay through ATM or home banking services.
- Capture secure payments in Angolan Kwanza.
The choice of payment gateway is inevitable for any E-commerce store. It can impact the business' sales apart from secure online payments. If the payment method you offer in the store is easy to use, customers are less likely to abandon the cart at the payment step. Secondly, you can target a larger customer base with a popular and trusted payment gateway.
In Angola, “Pagamento por Referência” (payment by reference) on Multicaixa (Angolan ATM network) is the most popular and secure way to pay for the online purchases. ProxyPay Payment Gateway is Angola's well-known payment gateway which allows generating payment reference to pay for orders in Kwanzas (Angolan Currency) through ATM or home banking services.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration extension which integrates Magento 2 store with Angola's Popular ProxyPay payment gateway by Multicaixa. Capture secure online payments in Angolan Kwanza, with the help of the extension.
The ProxyPay Integration with Magento 2 helps to target the customer base of Angola, the seventh-largest country in Africa. Also, Multicaixa is the only brand name for debit cards issued in Angola that offers universal network and interbank sharing of ATMs and automatic payment terminals in stores and other Points of Sale(POS).
With Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration module, generate a reference through which a customer can make payment by visiting the nearest ATM or Home Banking service.
The customers are required to select ProxyPay Gateway at the checkout. That's it! They can easily complete the order without further interaction or redirection to ProxyPay payment gateway.
When the customer is redirected to the ProxyPay website and enters the payment information directly into their secure environment, the payment process is completed and they are redirected to the Magento 2 store. Hence, their payment details are not entered or stored in the Magento server!
Note: the admin needs to set up the base currency as Angolan Kwanza. It doesn't work with any other currency.
Excellent features and support
Exactly what I was looking for! Eased a lot of my task for capturing the payments
One of the best in the market!
The team is very quick in delivering accurate support and the extension works fab!
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
05 February, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
Features of Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration Extension
Custom Title Available
Admin can set a custom title to be displayed in the frontend for the ProxyPay payment method.
Sandbox Mode Supported
Offers sandbox facility for testing purpose.
Country Restriction Supported
Select countries to allow using this payment method.
- Proxypay for Magento 2 facilitates accepting secure online payments in Angolan Kwanza from Magento 2 store customers.
- To use this extension, the admin needs to set up the base currency as Angolan Kwanza. It doesn't work with any other currency
- Option to display the ProxyPay logo in the frontend.
- Easily integrate the ProxyPay payment gateway with Magento 2 using entity ID and key obtained while registration with ProxyPay.
- Add additional information to show on the checkout page.
- The customer selects the ProxyPay payment method on the checkout page and clicks the "Continue to Payment" button to place the order.
- The customer can check the ProxyPay payment details in their "My Account" section under "My Orders".
- The admin can check the ProxyPay payment details in the order view backend.
- The order in the backend is updated with the payment details after the cron is run to get the payment updates from the ProxyPay server.
- The ProxyPay dashboard displays the customer and payment information.
- ProxyPay dashboard also shows the payment details of a particular customer.
- The extension is only compatible with ProxyPay API v2.