Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration
Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration extension integrates Magento 2 with Angola's Proxypay payment gateway for receiving secure online payments in Kwanzas, the currency of Angola.
- Proxy payment token to pay through ATM or home banking services.
- Capture secure payments in Angolan Kwanza.
The choice of payment gateway is inevitable for any E-commerce store. It can impact the business' sales apart from secure online payments. If the payment method you offer in the store is easy to use, customers are less likely to abandon the cart at the payment step. Secondly, you can target a larger customer base with a popular and trusted payment gateway.
In Angola, “Pagamento por Referência” (payment by reference) on Multicaixa (Angolan ATM network) is the most popular and secure way to pay for the online purchases. ProxyPay Payment Gateway is Angola's well-known payment gateway which allows generating payment reference to pay for orders in Kwanzas (Angolan Currency) through ATM or home banking services.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration extension which integrates Magento 2 store with Angola's Popular ProxyPay payment gateway by Multicaixa. Capture secure online payments in Angolan Kwanza, with the help of the extension.
The ProxyPay Integration with Magento 2 helps to target the customer base of Angola, the seventh-largest country in Africa. Also, Multicaixa is the only brand name for debit cards issued in Angola that offers universal network and interbank sharing of ATMs and automatic payment terminals in stores and other Points of Sale(POS).
With Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration module, generate a reference through which a customer can make payment by visiting the nearest ATM or Home Banking service.
The customers are required to select ProxyPay Gateway at the checkout. That's it! They can easily complete the order without further interaction or redirection to ProxyPay payment gateway.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 ProxyPay Integration extension:
- To use this extension, the admin needs to set up the base currency as Angolan Kwanza. It doesn't work with any other currency.
- Admin can set a custom title to be displayed in the frontend, for the payment method.
- Sandbox facility for testing purpose.
- Enter the entity ID and key provided by the ProxyPay payment gateway for integration.
- Select countries to allow using this payment method.
- Add additional information to show on the checkout page.
- Admin can also create a new order from the backend using this payment method.
- The extension is only compatible with ProxyPay API v2.
- One of the best in the market!
- Excellent features and support