Magento 2 Product Questions
Magento 2 Product Questions allows customers to ask questions and write answers about the products that add user-generated content on the page to increase SEO value and help the visitors understand the product better.
- Let the admin and customers add questions and answers about the products
- Approve the user-generated content from the backend
- Create a FAQ section on the product page
Online browsing and shopping experience have their own drawbacks such as the customers are left hanging around wondering about how the product is actually going to be or how is its quality and features! The store owners try their best to overcome such limitations by adding FAQ sections, product videos, demos, etc. For Magento 2 store owners, it is going to be easy now with Meetanshi's Magento 2 Product Questions extension that allows customers and the admin to add questions and answers about the products on the product page itself.
Online shoppers cannot physically touch the products to check their quality and features. And, that is why they rely on what merchants and other customers say about the products. Magento 2 FAQ extension makes this task easy by enabling a product FAQ section that displays the questions and their answers from admin as well as multiple buyers after approval from the backend.
Additionally, the user-generated content from previous buyers boosts your SEO efforts and increases the visibility of your product in SERPs. It adds extra information about the product from the customers' point of view. Such authentic content helps the business earn the trust of potential customers, eventually benefitting the sales!
The Magento 2 Product Question extension also help enhance the product pages by assigning questions and answers to its related product page. Hence, the visitor can go through all the details on the same page and quickly make the purchase decision!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Product Questions Extension:
- Allow customers and admin to add question and answers for the products
- Set custom text for the questions tab on the product page
- Option to configure Questions settings:
- Allow customers to search for a question
- Let customers submit a question using "Question Form".
- Option to allow guests to write questions.
- Option to enable auto-approval of questions submitted from the frontend.
- Let customers enter the nickname while submitting a question
- Option to make the nickname field as a mandatory one for submitting the question.
- Ask customers for their email while submitting the questions
- Option to make the email field as a mandatory one.
- Option to configure Answer Settings
- Allow customers to submit answers for the product questions using the "Answer Form".
- Option to allow guests to write answers
- Option to enable auto-approval of answers submitted from the frontend
- Let customers enter the nickname while submitting an answer
- Option to make the nickname field as a mandatory one while answering the question.
- Ask customers for their email while submitting the answers
- Option to make the email field as a mandatory one while answering.
- Option to enable the display of "Certified Buyer" label
- Let visitors like or dislike the answers.
- The module also allows customers to report abusive, spam or false answers related to products.
- Enter the email address to get the report of abusive or spam answers for the admin to monitor it.
- Select the email sender and the template for the same.
- Allow question email notifications for the admin via email.
- Set the email ID and select the email sender as well as the template for the question notifications.
- Allow answer email notifications for the customers and select the email sender and template for such emails.
- Allow answer email notifications for the admin and set the email ID for the same.
- Also, select the email sender and template for admin's answer email notifications.
- The "Manage Product Questions" grid lists all the product questions with its details. The admin can edit the questions from this grid.
- The admin can add new question using the "Add New Question" button
- Configure the new question text, set its status, user type, nickname to show under the question, and the store view before saving the question.
- Option to assign the product questions to multiple products from the backend.
- The "Manage Product Answers" grid lists all the answers with its details. The admin can edit or approve the answers from this grid.
- Using the "Add New Answer" button, the admin can add a new answer to a question.
- The admin has to select a question from the list for answering the question.
- Configure the answer text, set its status and user type, enter the nickname and email ID to show under the product answer, and tick the anonymous and certified checkbox if required before saving the answer.
- The admin can check the count of likes, dislikes and abuses too.
- On the frontend product page, all the questions and answers assigned to that product are displayed under the Product FAQs tab with search functionality and option to like/dislike or abuse each answer.
- The user can also submit their question with a nickname and email ID for approval.
- Other answers are displayed in a popup on click of "Read other Answers". The users can post new answers with their nickname and email ID from this popup.
- "My Question and Answers" tab under "My Account" section lists all the questions asked and answers posted by a registered customer.
- The "Product Questions Activity Log" grid enlists all the product question answers related activity and option to filter the activities by various parameters.
- The admin receives an email notification when a new question is submitted by the user.
- The admin receives an email notification when a new answer is submitted by the user.
- The user receives an email notification when an answer is posted for the question they had submitted.
- The admin receives an email notification when an answer is reported as abuse.
- Increase the user-generated data on the product page that will boost your SEO efforts
- Display extra details about the products from the customers' point of view
- Earn the trust of potential customers by displaying reliable data from the shoppers itself.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please