Magento 2 Product Labels
Magento 2 Product Labels extension lets admin create and display attractive product labels to highlight discounts, new arrivals, etc., and boost sales in the Magento 2 store.
- Display catchy tags
- Boost sales with attractive labels
- Display product labels based on store views & customer groups
Are you a Magento 2 store with thousands of products? Are you looking for a solution that helps visitors easily identify the best-selling or discounted products? The perfect solution for you is Magento 2 Product Labels extension by Meetanshi.
The Magento Product Labels extension enables product labels on the product images to help visitors navigate through your store and find the desired products.
Display product tags like "limited stock" to create a sense of urgency and leverage potential customers' FOMO to speed up their purchase decision.
Also, the Magento 2 Product Tags extension allows the admin to characterize the products which help the shoppers with their purchase. For example, effective labels like "hot deals", "Sale", "best-selling", "in offer", etc. may prompt the visitors to check those products and purchase them.
Get visitors' attention with catchy Magento 2 sale labels and increase sales of the store. Let the visitors know about the product stock status right from the labels. Improve the shopping experience with informative product tags. All these benefits, only with Meetanshi's Magento 2 Product Label extension!
Features of Magento 2 Product Labels Extension:
- Draw visitors' attention with attractive labels to highlight new products, best sellers, discounted items, offers, etc. with Magento Product Tags extension.
- The admin can also display multiple labels on one product in Magento 2 store
- Enable/disable displaying the "out of stock" label when the product is out of stock
- Select the pages on which not to display the Magento 2 labels
- Option to configure product page label container
- The "Product Label" grid in the backend displays the list of created labels with the details like its ID, thumbnail, name, status, priority, whether to apply out of stock label or not and its start and end date.
- The admin can create new custom product labels for Magento 2 with the "Add New Label" button.
- Configure the name, status, label type as text or image, position, priority for a product label, and its start and end date.
- The admin can also configure the display of product labels based on store views and customer groups.
- Display product labels based on conditions set from the admin panel.
- Boost sales in the Magento 2 store with attractive Magento product stickers.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please