Magento 2 Popup
Magento 2 Popup extension enables generating and showcasing popups with the important action to retain visitors' attention.
- Facilitates popups on various web pages.
- Responsive popups for Magento 2.
- Enable popups based on customer groups & store views.
There's no fancy way of saying it, so simply saying, Popups are not totally out of fashion!
Even though popups have got a bad reputation as they are distracting, annoying and useless according to the majority of people, if they are used intelligently at the right moment, it can grow your subscribers' list and improve your conversion rate.
Popups are a great way of grabbing users' attention and hence Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Popup extension. It enables generating attractive popups to promote a sale, product upsell, capture Email, cross-sell, build social connections, etc.
According to Forbes,popups are modern showrooms for brands!
And the extension exactly follows it! The Pop Up for Magento 2 allows admin to create different types of popups. Enable popups with CTA image link, videos, subscription box, product widgets, contact form, etc.
The Magento 2 Popup extension facilitates to set display rules based on user behavior and the web pages to display the popups. With responsiveness feature, use the extension to grow your subscription list, promote your products and benefit the business in various ways!
Admin is allowed to set the display period for each popup and their position on the web page. Take the most out the module by targeting customer groups and store views to display interactive popups with a popup for Magento 2 extension!
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Popup extension
Custom Title Available
The admin can enter a custom title for the popup.
Specific Time Period Supported
The admin can specify the start date and the end date to enable the popup for a specific time period.
Admin Can Select Specific Pages
Select the pages where the popup is to be displayed.
- The backend grid "Manage Popup" lists all the popups created and saved. The "Add New Popup" button can be used to create a new popup.
- Activate the popup from the popup settings.
- Enable the popup based on customer groups and store views.
- Enter the priority of the popup. It's used when multiple popups satisfy the conditions to show on a page. Bigger the priority, the higher the display preference.
- Select when the popup is to be displayed:
- After customer spends X seconds on the page
- After customer scrolls page by X percent
- Immediately on page visit
- Enter the seconds after which automatically close the popup.
- Add any type of popup content using the WYSIWYG editor from the backend.
- Add custom CSS for the popup if required.
- Analyze the number of views for each popup from the "Manage Popups" grid.
- Responsive popups for desktops, mobiles, and tablets.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
27 Apr, 2020
- Minor bug fixing and code improvement.
21 October, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.