Magento 2 PayTrace Payment Gateway
Magento 2 PayTrace Payment Gateway extension enables secure online payments by integrating Magento 2 store with PayTrace payment gateway to handle B2B transactions.
- Direct Payment Method
- Level 1 PCI Compliant
PayTrace, headquartered in Spokane, Washington, offers a level I PCI compliant payment gateway that enables secure online payments from customers in an online store. PayTrace was established in 2014 and serves more than 35,000 clients and handles over $10 billion worth of transactions. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 PayTrace Payment Gateway extension that integrates the PayTrace payment gateway with Magento 2 store to accept quicker online payments.
PayTrace gateway specializes in B2B transactions and has the ability to process Level II and III credit card data and save it in a secure and PCI Compliant manner. The extension uses the direct payment processing method where the customers can choose the PayTrace payment option at the checkout and enter their card details in the Magento 2 store itself to place the order. As the process is handled in the Magento environment itself, more transactions are handled in less time and hence increases the efficiency of your store's payment system.
The Magento 2 PayTrace Integration processes electronic payments in real-time and receive payment authorizations within 3 to 6 seconds. It uses JSON API that is designed as a REST API to process transactions. The customer data is stored within a 3 Tier high-security data center with end-to-end encrypted card readers.
Also, it allows handling credit card frauds by creating a unique user for each person which in turn is supported with multi-factor authentication.
Enhance the customer experience of your Magento 2 store with a secure and quick payment processing method. Only with Meetanshi's Magento 2 PayTrace API Integration extension!
Features of Magento 2 PayTrace Payment Gateway Extension:
- Integrate Magento 2 store with PayTrace payment gateway with Magento 2 store to accept secure online payments from the customers.
- Option to enable vault to save cards for future transactions
- Option to set custom title for the PayTrace payment method in the frontend
- Option to display PayTrace payment gateway logo at the checkout page
- The admin can set one of the payment actions:
- Authorize and Capture
- Offers sandbox mode
- Easy integration of PayTrace payment gateway with Magento 2 using the Integrator ID, username and password obtained while registration with PayTrace
- Option to set custom vault title
- The admin can set status for the new orders placed through the PayTrace payment method
- Option to enable or disable debug mode
- Option to display additional custom instructions at the checkout page
- Option to configure the minimum and maximum order total required to use the PayTrace payment method in Magento 2 store
- The admin can select the countries allowed to use the PayTrace payment method for Magento 2
- The customers can select the PayTrace payment method at the checkout page and enter their card details in the Magento 2 store itself to place the order with "Place Order" button and complete the payment successfully.
- The customer can click the "Save for later use" checkbox to save their card details in the vault for future transactions
- Facilitates the customers to check their PayTrace payment details in their "My Account" section in the frontend
- Facilitates the customers to check their saved card details in their "My Account" section under "Stored Payment Methods" tab in the frontend
- Facilitates the admin to check customers' PayTrace payment details from the order view section in the backend
- The admin can use the PayTrace payment method while creating an order from the backend
- Quickly process a large number of transactions in Magento 2 store with the direct payment method
- Enhance the customer experience by offering a secure online payment system in the Magento 2 store
Only registered users can write reviews. Please