Magento 2 PayPal Website Payments Pro
Magento 2 PayPal Website Payments Pro by Meetanshi allows store merchants to accept the credit and debit card payments from buyers who do not have a PayPal account.
- A streamlined checkout flow
- Direct payments
A secure and easy online payment solution contributes to the user experience of the store. Owing to the cutthroat competition in E-commerce, Magento 2 store owners continuously improve the payment methods. Therefore, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 PayPal Website Payments Pro extension.
The module allows offering a customizable solution for accepting payments using the PayPal Website Payments Pro. Website Payments Pro payment method is available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom only. A customer can enter their credit or debit card details at the checkout and the extension will handle the entire process. Such a seamless checkout flow facilitates the user to never leave the Magento 2 store and complete the order process.
Additionally, the module is compatible with CardinalCommerce 3-D Secure to incorporate 3-D secure protocols in the store. It overcomes the limitation of consumer friction with the traditional 3-D secure and implements a rules-based approach to authentication, hence a win-win situation!
The Magento 2 PayPal Website Payments Pro module executes the DoDirectPayment API operation for the order processing in the background. It offers:
With the customers not leaving the Magento 2 environment, and the order processing in the background, the checkout flow is smooth and the customer never knows the presence of PayPal!
- CardinalCommerce 3-D secure is introduced with the release of Magento 2.3.3. As the extension is compatible with CardinalCommerce 3-D secure, the Magento stores with versions Magento 2.3.3 and above can use the module.
- PayPal Website Payment Pro API only supports the currencies listed by PayPal.
- The new Advanced Credit and Debit Card Payments is available in these countries and currencies.
Excellent module and the support service
top notch coding
The extension has enhanced our payment system in the store
24 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
25 Feb, 2021
- Added support for AmEx card type.
Features of Magento 2 PayPal Website Payments Pro Extension
Uses the Direct Payment API for direct payments where customers need not leave the store.
Offers an option to enable CardinalCommerce for PayPal Website Payments Pro to ensure 3D security in the store.
Easy Integration with Magento 2
Easy integration of the payment method with Magento 2 store using username, password, and signature obtained while registration with PayPal.
Min-Max Order Total
Allow using the payment method for minimum and maximum order total only.
Offers sandbox mode for testing purpose
- A secure online payment process
- Option to set a custom title for the payment method.
- Option to display the payment method logo
- Option to select the payment action and new order status
- Allow selected credit card types to accept the payments
- Allow selected countries only to use the PayPal website payments pro
- Option to debug is available
- Option to display custom text on the checkout page
- On selecting the Paypal website payments pro method at the checkout, the customer has to enter the card details and click "Place Order" to place the order and finish the payments.
- The customers can check their payment details from the "My Account" section
- The admin can check the Paypal direct card payment details in the sales order view from the backend.
- The admin can use this method to place orders from the backend too. He has to select this method for payments, add card details, and submit the order.