Magento 2 Paya Payments
Magento 2 Paya Payments by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 store with USA's popular Paya payment gateway (Formerly known as Sage Payment) for accepting secure online payments from the customers.
- Integrates Paya payment gateway with Magento 2
- Uses custom UI method of Payment JS
- Seamless & secure online payments
Paya, previously known as Sage Payment Solutions, offers payment solutions serving more than 100,000 merchants in the United States and Canada. Processing $27B each year and trusted by 72K businesses, Paya payment gateway integration in Magento 2 store can only be profitable!
Keeping in mind the popularity of the payment gateway and ease of Magento 2 store owners, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Paya Payments extension that offers easy integration of Paya payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
Magento 2 Paya Integration uses the Payment JS method for accepting payments without requiring the site to be PCI DSS compliant! The HTML/CSS/JS solution allows accepting payments from the Magento 2 store customers seamlessly and securely without any guesswork for frontend users.
The Magento 2 Paya Payment Gateway Integration extension uses the custom UI method of payment JS. It enables fulfilling custom UI requirements with custom payment form backed by Payment JS.
The Magento 2 Paya payment extension is all you need for easy to use, embeddable, and mobile-friendly UI for online payments.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Paya Payments Extension Works?
Benefits of Magento 2 Paya Payments Extension
Offers seamless & secure payments with custom UI method.
Enable vault to allow customers to store their card details for future use.
Set minimum and maximum order total to allow using the Paya payment method.
Improve the shopping experience of the store using a secure and trusted payment gateway.
The admin can also use the Paya payment method while creating orders from the backend.
- Integrates US's well known Paya payments with Magento 2.
- Supports debugging.
- Set a custom title for the Paya payment method.
- Set a custom title for the vault to show while creating a new order using the stored card from the backend.
- Option to enable the Paya logo display to the frontend users.
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easy integration of Sage Payment US in Magento 2 using merchant ID and merchant key.
- Supported payment actions:
- Authorize and Capture (payment)
- Set new order status as:
- Suspected Fraud
- Option to select the credit card types to allow using the payment method.
- Option to select the countries that are allowed to use the Paya payment method.
- Set custom text for instructions to show in the frontend.
- Customers can store card details by checking "Save card for later use" checkbox from the checkout page.
- Customers can see and delete their stored cards from the "Stored Payment Methods" tab under their "My Account" section.
- The admin can also use stored cards while creating a new order from the backend.
- Supports online refund facility for the Paya payment method in Magento 2.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
04 Jun, 2021
- Partial invoice capture facility implementation.
19 Feb, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
18 Jan, 2021
- Supports online capture for the authorize payment action.
- Supports online refund facility.
- Minor bug fixes.
20 Aug, 2020
- Compatible with 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.