Magento 2 Paya Payments
Magento 2 Paya Payments by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 store with USA's popular Paya payment gateway (Formerly known as Sage Payment) for accepting secure online payments from the customers.
- Integrates Paya payment gateway with Magento 2
- Uses custom UI method of Payment JS
- Seamless & secure online payments
Paya, previously known as Sage Payment Solutions, offers payment solutions serving more than 100,000 merchants in the United States and Canada. Processing $27B each year and trusted by 72K businesses, Paya payment gateway integration in Magento 2 store can only be profitable!
Keeping in mind the popularity of the payment gateway and ease of Magento 2 store owners, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Paya Payments extension that offers easy integration of Paya payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
Magento 2 Paya Integration uses the Payment JS method for accepting payments without requiring the site to be PCI DSS compliant! The HTML/CSS/JS solution allows accepting payments from the Magento 2 store customers seamlessly and securely without any guesswork for frontend users.
The Magento 2 Paya Payment Gateway Integration extension uses the custom UI method of payment JS. It enables fulfilling custom UI requirements with custom payment form backed by Payment JS.
The Magento 2 Paya payment extension is all you need for easy to use, embeddable, and mobile-friendly UI for online payments.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Paya Payments:
- Integrates US's well known Paya payments with Magento 2.
- Offers seamless & secure payments with custom UI method.
- Supports debugging.
- Set a custom title for the Paya payment method.
- Enable vault to allow customers to store their card details for future use.
- Set a custom title for the vault to show while creating a new order using the stored card from the backend.
- Option to enable the Paya logo display to the frontend users.
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easy integration of Sage Payment US in Magento 2 using merchant ID and merchant key.
- Supported payment actions:
- Authorize and Capture (payment)
- Set new order status as:
- Suspected Fraud
- Option to select the credit card types to allow using the payment method.
- Option to select the countries that are allowed to use the Paya payment method.
- Set custom text for instructions to show in the frontend.
- Set minimum and maximum order total to allow using the Paya payment method.
- Improve the shopping experience of the store using a secure and trusted payment gateway.
- Customers can store card details by checking "Save card for later use" checkbox from the checkout page.
- Customers can see and delete their stored cards from the "Stored Payment Methods" tab under their "My Account" section.
- The admin can also use the Paya payment method while creating orders from the backend.
- The admin can also use stored cards while creating a new order from the backend.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
20 Aug, 2020
- Compatible with 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.