Magento 2 Paya Connect
Magento 2 Paya Connect extension integrates Magento 2 store with Paya Connect payment solution to capture secure online payments from the customers.
- Offers direct payment
- Easy integration
- Offers sandbox mode
Paya is a leading integrated payments and commerce solution provider, trusted by 72k businesses, and serving 100k customers. The payment solution processes $30B annually and is recognized as Acumatica-Certified Application (ACA). Paya Connect was launched by Paya to offer seamless integrations to powerful solutions tailored to the evolving business requirements. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Paya Connect extension to enable merchants to offer a simple way to deliver valuable experiences and payment capabilities to their customers anywhere, at any time.
The Magento 2 Paya Connect extension integrates Paya Connect with Magento 2 store to accept online payments securely from the customers.
Enhance the payment and customer experience of your Magento 2 store with the help of the extension that enables merchants to:
- Offer flexible payment options from credit and debit cards to EFT, EBT, and FSA transactions
- Cloud integration at the point of sale
- Secure vault to use the saved credit card details for future use
- Data enrichment to support Level 2 and 3 payment processing
- Secure payment environment
Paya Connect for Magento 2 uses the direct payment method. The customers can enter their credit card details in the Magento 2 store itself to proceed with placing an order. The Direct payment method facilitates quick order processing and hence allowing the merchants to process more orders in less time.
Features of Magento 2 Paya Connect Extension:
- Enables integration of Paya Connect with Magento 2 for secure online payments
- Option to enable vault to allow customers save cards for future transactions
- Option to set a custom title for the payment method
- Option to display the Paya Connect logo at the checkout in frontend
- Select one of the payment actions for the payment capture:
- Authorize and Capture
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easy integration of the Paya Connect with Magento 2 using the details like User API key, User Hash Key, User ID, Location ID, and Developer ID obtained while registration with Paya.
- Option to set custom vault title
- Option to add a surcharge for using Paya Connect payment method in Magento 2 store
- Option to display the account holder name in the payment form
- Option to set order status for the new orders placed through Paya Connect payment method
- The admin can select the allowed credit card types to make the payment using Paya Connect
- Offers debug mode
- Set custom text for instructions to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- The admin can set the minimum and maximum order total to allow using the Paya Connect payment method
- Option to select the countries that are allowed to use the Paya Connect payment method.
- The customers can select the Paya Connect payment method at the checkout, enter the card details, and click on the "Submit" button to place the order. He/She can also opt for saving the card details for future use.
- Facilitates customers to check their Paya Connect payment details from their "My Account" section on the frontend
- Facilitates customers to view their saved card details in customers' "My Account" section under "Stored Payment Methods" tab
- The customers can place the order using the stored card in the vault
- The admin can check the customers' Paya Connect payment details from the sales order view in the backend
- The admin can use the Paya Connect payment method while placing orders from the backend
- Enhance the online payment experience of the Magento 2 store.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please