As per Statista, the net revenue generated by PagSeguro amounted to more than 3.55 billion Brazilian reals in 2019, up from approximately 2.64 billion reals a year earlier. This represents an annual increase of over 34 percent.
Owing to this popularity, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 PagSeguro Payment Gateway extension to integrate Magento 2 store with PagSeguro for security and ease of online payments.
The extension offers more than 25 payment methods that help customers to pay using any payment method as per the choice. Using this extension, customers can pay using a credit card, debit card, and online banking.
PagSeguro payment gateway extension for Magento 2 also provides a receipt of payment. The payment gateway has a PCI certification that stands for Data Security Standard for the Payment Card Industry. Therefore, the extension provides a secure environment for customers.
support is good
Top notch development, excellent service & really loved the module.
Excellent PagSeguro payment gateway
I recommend Meetanshi. Thanks sanjay for helping me out with installation process.
Captures secure online payments
pagSeguro Payment gateway for Magento 2 facilitates capturing online payments securely.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 PagSeguro Payment Gateway:
- Integrates Magento 2 store with PagSeguro payment gateway for capturing secure online payments.
- The merchants can accept payment from multiple credit and debit cards.
- Allows the customers to choose more than 25 payment methods based on their choice.
- If a customer does not want to pay the complete amount and wishes to pay a small amount monthly for the product purchase, there is a facility for installment (EMI).
- Easy refund policy management
- Allows the customers to pay the International payment.
- Select the countries to allow using the PagSeguro payment gateway.
- Option to show the PagSeguro logo on the checkout page
- Option to display an additional message at the checkout page.
- The customers can check their order details in the "My Account" section
- The admin can navigate to Sales > Order View backend to check the PagSeguro payment details