Magento 2 Order Verification
Magento 2 Order Verification extension help prevent fake orders by validating the orders at the checkout, via OTP sent to the mobile numbers.
- Verify the order using the OTP sent to the registered mobile number at checkout.
- Prevent fake orders and improve the order management system.
- Make OTP verification mandatory for new user registrations for improved security.
A fake order is an order that is placed with the intention of prank, mischief or to cause a loss of seller in the E-commerce business. Such order management that includes transport of product from the warehouse, packaging, and delivery steps are futile. It is the waste of time and money which won't be helpful in revenue. To prevent such fake orders, validation measures should be taken in the store.
Magento 2 stores are no exceptions that have been the prey of fake orders. To avoid it, Meetanshi have developed the Magento 2 Order Verification extension. It enables order verification via OTP sent to the registered mobile numbers at the checkout step. The customer is not allowed to place an order without verifying the order by disabling the "Place Order" button. Moreover, the admin can also choose to make OTP verification mandatory for the new user registration to prevent fake registrations.
The Magento 2 Order Verification extension offers an option to enable the "Resend OTP" button, enable the order verification on the specific payment methods, and set a custom message for OTP!
Validate all the store orders before a customer makes a purchase. Hence prevent the fake orders and save yourself from pointless order management drama!
Smooth order management
The plugin helped prevent fake orders and allowed order verification on the specific payment methods.Recommended extension
Enhanced security in the store
Verifying each order via OTP have resulted in the improved security in the store
Recommended for Magento 2 store!
The module is a must-have if you want to prevent the fake orders and secure the store from spammy users
23 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
19 Oct, 2021
- Added compatibility with custom SMS API supporting CURL.
- Added compatibility with Twilio WhatsApp API.
- Admin can now test WhatsApp message functionality.
- Added mobile number add/update option in customer account.
- Added new customer registration add mobile number verification functionality.
- Added country flag option.
- Added option to send WhatsApp messages to multiple admins.
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
23 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement
02 Dec, 2019
- Compatibility with Twilio API.
- Minor bug fixes and code improvement
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
Features of Magento 2 Order Verification Extension
Verify Using OTP
Verify the order using the OTP sent to the registered mobile number at checkout.
Improve Your System
Prevent fake user registration by enabling OTP verifications for new users.
Customer Group wise Verification
Customer group specific order verification system can be enabled by the admin.
- The extension is compatible with Msg91 and Textlocal to send SMS/WhatsApp message for the OTP on given mobile number.
- The "Place Order" button is enabled only after a customer verifies the order using the "Verify Mobile Number" button and enter the OTP sent to the mobile number.
- Option to set a custom message for the OTP text SMS.
- Set a customizable message at checkout step for the "Resend OTP" button in the frontend.
- Test SMS/WhatsApp API with a test message before implementing it on your store.
- Option to show the country flag in the form along with the mobile number field for improved user experience.
- Option to allow the customers to update/add mobile number from the frontend under the my profile section.