Magento 2 Order History
Magento 2 Order History extension facilitates the admin to track any orders related to a product or customer in Magento 2 store.
- Order history grid in the product edit page
- Order history tabs in the customer edit section
The key to effective order management in E-commerce involves a series of synced data, constant communication, on-point inventory, and real-time data access. To make this task easier for Magento 2 store owners, Meetanshi's Magento 2 Order History extension syncs the order data with related products and customers.
With the Magento 2 customer order history extension, the admin can get the grid view of all the orders placed for a product from the product edit section. Similarly, he can view all the orders placed by a customer from the customer information in the backend.
The order history for Magento 2 store can allow the admin to keep an eye on the product performance at one place itself. Also, the admin can manage inventory based on the number of sales so as to never disappoint a customer due to being out of stock of the desired product.
Additionally, the Magento 2 order history table for a particular customer can give an idea about customer loyalty. It helps to deliver an upgraded service or additional discount as a reward for their brand loyalty. You may also use the order history data of a customer to offer a personalized discount to loyal customers using the Magento 2 Custom Promo Conditions extension!
Can also be used to offer personalized discount to the customers.
The order history module can be used to offer special discounts to their loyal customers.
Allows keeping an eye on the product performance.
The order history for Magento 2 enables admin to keep an eye on the product performance. Helpful for the admin.
Facilitates to sync the order data with related products and customers.
magento 2 order history to sync all the orders placed by a customer and can easily the order data.
24 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
07 Jan, 2022
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
Features of Magento 2 Order History Extension:
- Magento 2 order status history enables displaying the order data related to products or customers for easy analysis and reports.
- The order history for Magento 2 store helps the admin to track the product performance and customer loyalty with ease.
- Option for the admin to display ordered products history in the customer edit section in the backend
- Option to enable displaying the item details in the orders tab under the customer edit section in the backend
- Option to display related orders history on product edit page in the backend
- In the default Orders tab in the customer edit section in the backend, the admin can check and export the order status and item details like name, SKU, quantity, and item status for that order related to a particular customer.
- The Magento 2 order history extension facilitates a custom "Ordered Products History" tab under customer information that displays the order history details like order ID, status, product name, SKU, quantity, discount, and order total that can be exported to CSV and XML format.
- The "Orders History" grid in the product edit section in the backend lists the details for that product such as order ID, status, store view, purchase date, customer name, email ID, price, order total, etc.