Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension helps your Magento shop become an online marketplace shop. It is a one-stop destination for various products that makes it easy for the customers to place their orders.
- Supports multiple payment and shipping gateways.
- Helps in decreasing the management costs with automated processes.
- Allows admin to record offline transactions of each vendor.
Are you thinking of creating a multi vendor eCommerce store or converting your Magento 2 store into a Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace? In this competitive world, store owners are constantly finding strategies to scale up their business, attract a new audience and develop ways to increase sales. And so, creating a Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace is one of the best ways to grow your business. However, creating a marketplace with multiple vendors is a bit challenging task, as several steps are involved in the entire process. Hence, Meetanshi offers Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace extension to create or convert your Magento store into eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, etc.
Magento 2 Marketplace Module facilitates taking your Magento store to the next level by letting numerous suppliers/vendors upload, sell and manage multiple products. Providing several choices to customers to buy various products of different categories helps enhance the customers' shopping experience. The customers can even provide reviews and ratings for any seller, send a message, and read shipping and return policies.
Thus, Multi Vendor Extension for Magento 2 facilitates turning your store into an online shopping mall with many independent vendors. It is possible to configure the marketplace that meets your requirements with unique features using Meetanshi's Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2.
Reduces the management costs
The module helps in reducing the management costs with automated processes. Thus, helps in enhancing the customers' shopping experience.
Facilitates to record transactions of every vendor
Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace provides a facility to keep a track record of transactions carried out by every vendor.
One-stop destination for several products
Facilitates your Magento shop become an online marketplace shop. Really helpful.
Features of Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension:
- Allows creating an intuitive interface for the customers and sellers.
- The admin can set the seller approval manually or automatically.
- Facilitates the admin to approve the products either automatically or manually.
- The admin can set attractive designs for managing the products, sellers, and commission.
- Option to have a separate dashboard for the sellers to display the information.
- Allows creating SEO-friendly URLs for the seller pages.
- Allows the customers to report or flag sellers.
- Option to hide seller-buyer details with the help of Magento Multi Vendor plugin.
- Allows admin to upload bulk products and assign them to vendors using Multi Vendor marketplace Magento 2.