Magento 2 Missing Orders
Magento 2 Missing Orders extension enables to find out the orders placed but not recorded in the Magento 2 backend and create new orders for the missing orders.
- Missing Orders in a separate grid
- Directly create orders for the missing orders
Have you faced the issue like customer placed the order, payment confirmed, you received the order Email, the customer gets order confirmation Email as well but, Magento 2 admin has no record or data of that order?
Missing orders from the backend is one of the serious issues. Customer places the order, they even get a confirmation of the order but the order does not show in the Magento 2 admin panel! Some of the order numbers are skipped which disrupts the order number tracking.
The disrupt of the Magento 2 Missing Order Numbers would affect the order history and tracking. This data is important as it helps customers to track an order, allows the merchant to have a unique insight into trends, buying patterns, best sellers, etc. Any issue that messes up with this data must be resolved and that's why Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Missing Orders extension for the Magento 2 stores.
The Magento 2 Missing Orders extension fetches the orders and its details that are placed, payment is received but is not recorded in the admin backend. Admin can then check the "Manage Missing Orders" backend grid offered by the extension to check the list of the missing orders and create the order for them directly from the grid.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Missing Orders:
- Get the list of missing orders that are placed but not recorded in the Magento 2 backend.
- A separate backend grid named "Manage Missing Orders" that lists the missing orders with its data such as reserved Order ID, customer Email, the date on which the order is created and the grand total.
- Admin is allowed to create the order that is missing directly from the grid.
- All the product, customer and order data gets auto-filled while creating orders for the missing orders.
- Avoid any damage to the order history.