Magento 2 Mercado Pago Payment Gateway
Magento 2 Mercado Pago Payment Gateway extension provides secure online payments with the integration of Mercado Pago payment gateway to Magento 2 store.
Secure, convenient, and fast payment gateway
Supports various credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, etc.
Mercado Libre Inc. is an Argentine company listed in the United States of America and is in the business of e-commerce and online auctions. Mercado Libre Inc has launched its secure, convenient, and fast payment gateway called Mercado Pago.
Having more than 170 million users in Latin America, the company operates in 18 countries. Considering its popularity, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Mercado Pago Payment Gateway extension.
It integrates Magento 2 store with Mercado Pago payment gateway to capture secure online payments from the Magento 2 store customers.
The extension can be the best option as it supports 8 currencies. Here is a list of countries and currency code
- Argentina – ARS
- Brazil – BRL
- Chile – CLP
- Colombia – COP
- Mexico – MXN
- Peru – PEN
- Uruguay – UYN
- Venezuela – VEF
By leveraging this extension for Magento 2 stores, the customers will be able to pay using credit and debit cards as this extension supports multiple cards.
There is also a facility for EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) for customers. So, the customers who do not want to pay the full amount can leverage the EMI payment option.
The extension offers safe, convenient, and fast transaction features. If you are a Magento 2 store serving the global multilingual customers, this module is extremely useful as it offers the support of multiple language translations.
Have a look at the features offered by this payment gateway integration extension:
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Mercado Pago Payment Gateway:
- Integrates Magento 2 with Mercado Pago payment gateway for security in online payments.
- It offers a secure, convenient, and fast payment experience to customers.
- Supports multiple types of credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and so on.
- Allows admin to configure the payment gateway from the backend.
- Allows admin to enable or disable the payment method from the admin panel.
- Allows admin to set the customized title of the payment method in the frontend.
- Option to pay using a credit card and EMI.
- The admin can make refunds easily.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Allows customers to check the payment details under the “My Account” section from the frontend.
- Allows admin to check the payment details under the sales order view in the backend
Only registered users can write reviews. Please