Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer
Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer by Meetanshi helps the admin to limit maximum product quantity purchase per customer.
- Restrict the customers to purchase only an X number of a particular product.
- Restrict guest users to place an order.
E-commerce store owners deploy many marketing tactics such as offer trial of products, offers a discount for a limited time, or offer a discount once per user. However, Magento 2, by default, do not offer any options to implement such tactics. Hence, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer extension.
With the Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per User extension, restrict the customer to purchase an item X number of times. For example, you offer a free trial version of your product. You want to allow customers to use the trial version only once. The solution is to limit the trial product quantity to one per customer!
The extension is a great help when you have limited stock and do not want to lose valuable customers. In such a case, restrict each customer to purchase only a limited quantity, as per the stock, and keep them coming back for more in the future!
The Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer extension can be used in many ways. For example, you run an offer in the Magento 2 store that can be availed using the coupon code. But the coupon code can be used only once per user. The solution is to allow the customers to purchase the unique coupon code only once!
Moreover, force users to log in for placing an order and hence grow the customer database with the help of the extension.
Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Customer is all you need to implement offers, marketing strategies, and manage stock!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Limit Product Quantity Per Customer extension:
- Set the error message to show when someone exceeds the product quantity limit.
- Mandate registration and login for the guest users to place the orders.
- Set the quantity limit for each product per customer.
- Guest users are shown with an error message when they try to place the orders.
- Registered and logged in users get an error message when they try to order the products exceeding the quantity limit.