Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway
Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway extension integrates JusPay with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments in your Magento 2 store.
- The hosted payment process for security
- PCI-DSS Complaint
JusPay is one of the top 10 popular payment gateways of India. Its popularity can be judged from the statistics by Builtwith that is consistently growing. Integrating such a popular payment gateway in your Magento 2 store will only help in boosting sales and building customers' trust. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway module.
Choosing the correct payment option that is popular among the target customer base is the key to win their trust and loyalty. And hence, the Magento 2 JusPay Integration is a perfect tool for stores with an Indian customer base.
Magento 2 JusPay Payments uses the hosted payment facility to collect online payments. The customer is redirected to the hosted payment page of the JusPay payment gateway where he/she has to enter the card details and complete the payment. Hence, the Magento 2 store does not save any customers' sensitive data and ensures complete security!
Key features of JusPay Express Checkout in Magento 2 Store
Scale and Availability
Big Data Analytics
Benefits of Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway Extension
PCI DSS Compliance
PCI DSS Compliance payment gateway integration.
Custom Method Title
Option to set a custom payment method title from the backend.
Sandbox Mode Available
Offers sandbox mode for testing.
- JusPay for Magento 2 ensures secure online payments by integrating the JusPay payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- Option to show the payment gateway logo in the frontend.
- Easy integration with Magento 2 using the live API key and live gateway key obtained while registration with JusPay.
- Option to generate auto invoices for orders paid through Juspay.
- Allow selected countries to use the payment method.
- Option to show the additional information on the checkout page.
- The Magento 2 JusPay payment gateway integration uses the hosted payment process for improved security.
- The customers can check the payment details from their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details from the order view section in the backend.
By integrating JusPay for Magento 2, you can collect secure online payments using:
Flow on Android
(Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Kotak, Paytm)
SI on Cards
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.||21 January, 2020|