Magento 2 Instagram
Magento 2 Instagram by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to fetch Instagram images, edit and show them in the front-end to give a look and feel of an amazing Instagram shop in Magento 2 stores.
- Display Instagram images on any CMS page.
- Fetch images based on your own username or multiple hashtags.
- Set hotspots on fetched Instagram images and show in the responsive popup.
According to Forbes, Instagram is the top social platform for engagement with more than 500 million active users. Keeping this fact in mind, Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 Instagram extension to integrate Instagram with Magento 2 store to fetch Instagram images in the stores to create a beautiful Insta shop. As it supports visual content display which is very effective in marketing, bringing the images in Magento 2 stores can get you tons of visits that can lead to more conversions.
Magento 2 Instagram extension lets you make the benefit from your Instagram account to shape and grow your business. Simply update the Instagram content via hashtags or your own username on your Magento 2 store and endorse the products with Instagram images. Apart from just showcase, you can set hotspots on Instagram images to make use of indirect marketing by setting caption with hyperlink or product feed with the hotspots.
Using the extension is as easy as ABC, simply authenticate your Instagram profile by adding user access token, set the number of images to show on various pages of your Magento 2 stores, fetch images, set hotspots and voila! Instagram is ready to rock your Magento 2 stores for an amazing look and better conversions than ever. Instagram images are shown in a responsive popup so you don't need to worry about users from various devices.
Apart from boosting store visits and sale, Instagram for Magento 2 helps increasing your Instagram followers as it shows your profile with follow button on image popup. The extension also allows you to set the numbers of images to fetch and display on various pages. Not just 1, Magento 2 Instagram extension comes up with 3 popup views to choose from and make your Magento 2 stores a beautiful and feature rich Instagram shop.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Instagram extension:
- Option to enable or disable Magento 2 Instagram extension from the backend.
- You can enable Instagram images to display for the whole store, specific categories or specific products.
- Enter your username and authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token for using Instagram for Magento 2 extension.
- Add multiple hashtags or use your own username to fetch images and update the Instagram content on your Magento 2 Store.
- Make the Instagram view attractive by choosing one of the three Instagram popup views: Caption withHyper link, Product feed and default Insta view.
- Caption with Hyperlink: Connect image hotspots with a caption to redirect the visitors to a product page or any page by linking the image captions.
- Product Feed: Assign a unique SKU with each hotspot to make a product feed in the popup. On click of each product feed, visitors can be redirected to particular product page.
- Default Insta View: This view doesn't allow setting hotspots but gives the exact look and feel of the original Instagram desktop view.
- Select username or hashtags from product edit and category section to display Instagram images on product and category page respectively.
- Display the images from Instagram to any CMS pages of your store.
- Restrict the number of images to be shown on the home page, category page, product page, and Instagram page.
- Display Instagram images in product media gallery section and the product description section of the product page.
- Also, set number of Instagram images to show on the Instagram page.
- Admin can easily fetch and update image list just with a single click.
- Admin can always review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before the display.
- Admin is allowed to delete the approved images in bulk or one by one.
- Option to edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- Simply drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from backend to display in frontend automatically.
- Displays Instagram images in a responsive popup.
- On hover of Instagram images on any page, likes and comments counts are shown.
- The extension automatically brings original caption to show in image popup in the frontend.
- Display hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for continued updates.
- You can navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- One can use the module as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Supports multi-store.
- Increased store visits!
- Totally recommended!
- Amazing features at quite affordable prices
- A feature-rich tool!
Excellent support service!
- Support team in great
- Perfect Instagram marketing tool
Does what it says!
Top Notch Support!
|1.0.1||Minor bug fixing.||2 August, 2018|