Magento 2 Instagram
Magento 2 Instagram by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to fetch Instagram images, edit and show them in the front-end to give a look and feel of an amazing Instagram shop in Magento 2 stores.
- Display Instagram images on any CMS page.
- Fetch images based on your own username or multiple hashtags.
- Set hotspots on fetched Instagram images and show in the popup.
According to Statista, Instagram is projected to reach 120.3 million monthly active users in the United States, up from 107.2 million users in 2019. Owing to the increasing popularity of this photo posting site, Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 Instagram module to integrate Instagram with Magento 2 store to fetch Instagram images in the stores to create a beautiful Insta shop.
As it supports visual content display which is very effective in marketing, bringing the images in Magento 2 stores can get you tons of visits that can lead to more conversions.
According to Facebook, people surveyed said they took the following actions after seeing a product or service on Instagram:
79% searched for more information
37% visited a retail shop
65% visited the brand's website or app.
31% followed the brand's account online.
46% made a purchase online or offline.
29% talked to someone about it.
These stats prove that E-commerce businesses cannot ignore the potential of Instagram in 2020!
Magento 2 Instagram Integration extension lets you make the benefit from your Instagram account to shape and grow your business. Simply update the Instagram content via hashtags or your own username on your Magento 2 store and endorse the products with Instagram images. Apart from just showcase, you can set hotspots on Instagram images to make use of indirect marketing by setting caption with hyperlink or product feed with the hotspots.
Using the Magento 2 Instagram plugin is as easy as ABC, simply get a user access token, set the number of images to show on various pages of your Magento 2 stores, fetch images, set hotspots and voila! Instagram is ready to rock your Magento 2 stores for an amazing look and better conversions than ever. Instagram images are shown in a responsive popup so you don't need to worry about users from various devices.
Apart from boosting store visits and sales, Magento 2 Instagram shopping extension helps to increase your Instagram followers as it shows your profile with the follow button on image popup. In this way, leverage the platform to its maximum!
This best Magento 2 Instagram extension also allows you to set the numbers of images to fetch and display on various pages. Magento 2 Instagram feed widget comes up with 2 popup views to choose from and makes your Magento 2 stores a beautiful and feature-rich Instagram shop.
FREE - 1 Year
$129 for 1 Year
$100 for 1 Year
$75 for 1 Year
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Instagram Feed Extension Works?
Features of Magento 2 Instagram Extension
Hashtags or your Username
Magento Instagram extension allows adding multiple hashtags or use your own username to fetch Instagram images and videos and show them on your Magento 2 Store.
Display on CMS Pages
Magento 2 Instagram Widget facilitates displaying the images from Instagram to any CMS pages of your store.
One Click Image Fetch
Admin can easily fetch and update image list just with a single click.
Drag & Drop Mechanism
Simply drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from backend to display in frontend automatically.
The Magento Instagram Integration extension displays Instagram images in a popup.
Likes & Comments Count
On hover of Instagram images on any page, likes and comments counts are shown with the Magento Instagram plugin
and many more...
- Magento Instagram Feed extension integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to create an attractive Insta shop in Magento 2 store.
- Magento 2 Sell on Instagram allows you to enable Instagram images to display for the whole store, specific categories, or specific products.
- Enter your username and authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token for using Instagram for Magento 2 extension.
- The admin can configure the maximum number of images to fetch in the Magento Instagram shop
- Make the Instagram view attractive by choosing one of the three Instagram popup views: Caption with Hyperlink and Product Feed
- Added an option to upload Instagram page banner image from the backend to show on the Instagram page in the frontend.
- Select username or hash tags from product edit and category section to display Instagram images on product and category page respectively.
- Restrict the number of images to be shown on the home page, category page, product page, and Instagram page.
- Display Instagram images in product media gallery section and the product description section of the product page.
- Also, set number of Instagram images to show on the Instagram page.
- Admin can always review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before the display.
- Instagram Feed for Magento 2 allows the admin is allowed to delete the approved images in bulk or one by one.
- Option to edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- The Magento 2 Instagram feed pro extension automatically brings the original caption to show in the image popup in the frontend.
- Display hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for continued updates.
- You can navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- One can use the Instagram feed extension for Magento 2 as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Magento 2 Instagram shop integration supports multi-store.
- Magento Instagram shopping helps boost sales and increase Instagram engagement.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
12 Oct, 2020
- Added an option to upload image banner for the Instagram page.
14 Sep, 2020
- Added a cron to fetch instagram images.
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.
19 Feb, 2020
- New Design Implementation
11 Jan, 2020
- Compatibility with Instagram Graph API.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
05 Aug, 2019
- Instagram API update.
- Minor bug fixes
05 Mar, 2019
- Minor bug fixes and compatible with Magento 2.3.x.
02 Aug, 2018
- Minor bug fixing.