Magento 2 Instagram
Magento 2 Instagram by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to fetch Instagram images, edit and show them in the front-end to give a look and feel of an amazing Instagram shop in Magento 2 stores.
- Display Instagram images on any CMS page.
- Fetch images based on your own username or multiple hashtags.
- Set hotspots on fetched Instagram images and show in the popup.
According to Forbes, Instagram is the top social platform for engagement with more than 500 million active users. Keeping this fact in mind, Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 Instagram module to integrate Instagram with Magento 2 store to fetch Instagram images in the stores to create a beautiful Insta shop. As it supports visual content display which is very effective in marketing, bringing the images in Magento 2 stores can get you tons of visits that can lead to more conversions.
Magento 2 Instagram Integration extension lets you make the benefit from your Instagram account to shape and grow your business. Simply update the Instagram content via hashtags or your own username on your Magento 2 store and endorse the products with Instagram images. Apart from just showcase, you can set hotspots on Instagram images to make use of indirect marketing by setting caption with hyperlink or product feed with the hotspots.
Using the extension is as easy as ABC, simply authenticate your Instagram profile by adding user access token, set the number of images to show on various pages of your Magento 2 stores, fetch images, set hotspots and voila! Instagram is ready to rock your Magento 2 stores for an amazing look and better conversions than ever.
Apart from boosting store visits and sale, Magento 2 Instagram shopping extension helps to increase your Instagram followers as it shows your profile with the follow button on image popup. The extension also allows you to set the numbers of images to fetch and display on various pages. Not just 1, Magento 2 Instagram feed widget comes up with 3 popup views to choose from and make your Magento 2 stores a beautiful and feature rich Instagram shop.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Instagram Extension Works?
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Instagram Extension
Hashtags or your Username
Add multiple hashtags or use your own username to fetch images and update the Instagram content on your Magento 2 Store.
Display on CMS Pages
Display the images from Instagram to any CMS pages of your store.
One Click Image Fetch
Admin can easily fetch and update image list just with a single click.
Drag & Drop Mechanism
Simply drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from backend to display in frontend automatically.
Displays Instagram images in a popup.
Likes & Comments Count
On hover of Instagram images on any page, likes and comments counts are shown.
and many more...
- Option to enable or disable Magento 2 Instagram Shop Integration Extension from the backend.
- You can enable Instagram images to display for the whole store, specific categories or specific products.
- Enter your username and authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token for using Instagram for Magento 2 extension.
- Make the Instagram view attractive by choosing one of the three Instagram popup views: Caption with Hyperlink, Product Feed and Default Insta View
- Select username or hash tags from product edit and category section to display Instagram images on product and category page respectively.
- Restrict the number of images to be shown on the home page, category page, product page, and Instagram page.
- Display Instagram images in product media gallery section and the product description section of the product page.
- Also, set number of Instagram images to show on the Instagram page.
- Admin can always review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before the display.
- Admin is allowed to delete the approved images in bulk or one by one.
- Option to edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- The extension automatically brings original caption to show in image popup in the frontend.
- Display hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for continued updates.
- You can navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- One can use the module as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Supports multi-store.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
- Best among those available in the market
- Excellent features and feasible price
- Best for the promotion via Insta images
- Good module for Magento 2
- Support is good
- Best Instagram extension for Magento 2!
- Must have module!
- Increased store visits!
- Totally recommended!
- Amazing features at quite affordable prices
- A feature-rich tool!
Excellent support service!
- Support team in great
- Perfect Instagram marketing tool
Does what it says!
Top Notch Support!
|1.0.2||Minor bug fixes and compatible with Magento 2.3.x.||05 March, 2019|
|1.0.1||Minor bug fixing.||02 August, 2018|
- Can I use someone’s username to fetch Instagram images in Magento 2?
As the Instagram requires user access token and authorization to fetch images. You cannot add someone’s username and fetch images even if it’s a public account. However, you can use hashtags to fetch public Instagram images.
- How can I send my web users to the product page after viewing Instagram image?
You can use “Caption with Hyperlink” or “Product Feed” popup view to set links or connect product with the image using hotspots and redirect customers to a specific page on click of captions or products.
- Can my users open the popup from each page where I'm showing Instagram images?
Yes, based on the set popup view, your users can see Instagram popup from every page you have set to show Instagram images block. They simply need to click the image to open the popup.
- How can I set hotspot on Instagram images and get the preview of it?
Once you fetch and approve the images to show on various pages, you can edit them from “Manage Instagram Images” section. Simply edit the image, drag and drop pins on the image displayed and you’re done with the setting hotspots on images. The set hotspot will be shown at the exact place you’ve set on images from the backend.
- Can I use this extension to boost my Instagram followers?
The extension facilitates with the user profile on the image popup. It also provides the redirection link to your Instagram profile. Your users can click and get redirected to your Instagram profile and follow your profile from there.
- I want to show the original caption, likes and comments count along with the Instagram image in the popup, how can I get that?
The extension already brings the original Instagram caption, likes and comments counts and shows in the popup. You don’t have to do anything by yourself.
- Is the Instagram image popup responsive?
Partially yes. The Instagram image popup is responsive till the tablet screens but it has been hidden in the mobile devices. We are currently working on making the popup mobile responsive as well.