Magento 2 Guest to Customer
Magento 2 Guest to Customer extension allows the admin to auto convert guests to registered customers after the checkout step is finished.
- Auto account creation after the checkout step is completed.
- Easier for users to register at Magento 2 store.
- Add to your marketing database with maximum users registered at your store.
Magento 2 stores offer users to make a purchase with or without having an account i.e allowing guest checkout. However, store owners prefer to make them registered customers for various reasons.
Why Convert Your Guest Users to Customers?
Gather maximum customer database which can be helpful in Email marketing and hence boost traffic and sales.
Offer personalized experience on their next visit to the store.
Build a loyal customer relationship and keep them coming back for more!
Allow customers to leave a review for your services or products.
Allow saving billing information to get rid of repetitive entry every time while making purchases.
Meetanshi has developedMagento 2 Guest to Customer extension that is a win-win situation for store owners and guests as store owners can auto convert Magento 2 guests to customers and the guests don't have to fill lengthy registration information to create accounts.
Magento 2 Create Account After Checkout extension does what its name says! It enables admin to automatically convert the guest users to registered customers after they complete the checkout step.
The visitors can prefer guest checkout, hence saving their time and easily make a purchase. On the other hand, the admin can convert this guest to the registered customer automatically with theMagento 2 Convert Guest to Customer extension.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Guest to Customer
Automatic Convert after Checkout
Admin can automatically convert guest users to registered customers after checkout.
Assign a Suitable Customer Group
While converting guest to a customer, the store owner can assign a suitable customer group.
Send Notification to Customers
Notify customers via an Email that has their new account credentials and link to the login page.
- After a guest user is converted to a registered customer and again places the order as the guest user using the previous Email ID, the extension automatically assigns this order and all previous orders as the guest to the new account.
- Options for the notification Email template.
- Make it easy for users to register at the store.
- Add data to your customer database which is used for marketing purposes.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.1||Made compatible with Magento 2.3.1.Minor bug fixes.||27 May, 2019|