Magento 2 GDPR
Magento 2 GDPR extension by Meetanshi helps comply your Magento 2 stores with the latest EU's GDPR regulations and legislative requirements.
- Compatible with EU's GDPR rules & regulations.
- Manage the customers' consent easily with the help of the grid.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), applicable from 25 May 2018, is the regulation in EU law for the data protection of individuals in European Union. It also includes the export of personal data outside the EU and hence affects the international business. So every Magento E-commerce store must be GDPR compliant. To assist the Magento 2 store owners in making their store GDPR compliant, Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 GDPR extension. It enables to save and process the data in such a way that it does not violate the GDPR.
The extension is must have in Magento 2 store in order to make your store GDPR compatible. Meetanshi's Magento 2 GDPR Compliance extension has it all that is required to fulfill the EU's GDPR.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 GDPR Works?
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 GDPR Extension
Modify/Create GDPR Rules
Separate Grids for Agreed/Not Agreed
- The extension is compatible with the EU's GDPR and various legislative requirements.
- The customers can download their personal data in form of a CSV file.
- The customers can request to delete the account and anonymize their data.
- If you are not yet ready to implement EU's GDPR as a whole
FREE MAGENTO 2 COOKIE NOTICE
to make your store comply with EU's Cookie Law!
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
01 Mar, 2019
- Minor bug fixes and compatible with Magento 2.3.x.