Magento 2 First Data Payeezy Payment
Magento 2 First Data Payeezy Payment extension offers secure online payments with the integration of Payeezy payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- Security with 3D secure checkout
- Direct payment method
First Data is a financial services company with six million merchants, a record in the payments industry! Payeezy, powered by First Data, supports merchants from 50+ countries and accept payments in 140+ currencies. With expertise in offering secure payment methods to customers, Payeezy is the best choice for Magento 2 store owners to capture online payments securely! Hence Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 First Data Payeezy Payment extension.
The Magento 2 Payeezy payment gateway integrates the Payeezy payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments from the customers. The extension is suitable for all type of business, be it a small boutique or a large firm!
Magento 2 Payeezy First Data GGe4 extension offers a direct payment method. Hence, it gives the full control of the look and feel of the payment page.
The Payeezy First Data For Magento 2 offers a unique ability to merchants to check the card balance! Not only can the merchants detect the balance but also capture the order amount, making the payment process faster!
When it comes to security, developers at Meetanshi leaves no stone unturned, ensuring 100% security to the merchants and their customers! Same is the case with Magento 2 First Data Payeezy Payment extension. With 3D secure checkout and CVC/CVV verification, keep the hackers at bay!
Note: The merchants are responsible for PCI compliance. They may be required to present documentation or attestation of compliance to the First Data.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 First Data Payeezy Payment extension:
- Direct payment method, making the payment process faster.
- Set the custom title for the payment method to show in the frontend.
- Option to show the Payeezy logo on the checkout page.
- Enable the sandbox mode for testing the payment gateway transactions.
- Enter the API key, API secret and merchant token provided by the Payeezy payment gateway while registration.
- Select one of the payment actions for the order transactions:
- Authorization Only
- Authorization and Capture
- Select credit card types to allow accepting payments.
- Select countries to allow pay using the Payeezy payment method.
- Add instructions to show along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Customers can add credit card details on the checkout page and place the order successfully.
- Customers can see Payeezy payment details in "My Account" section after successful order placement.
- Admin can also see the Payeezy payment details in the Sales > Orders > Order View section in the backend.
- Payeezy payment method for Magento 2 works with the backend orders.
- Security from hackers and frauds with 3D secure checkout.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please