Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions
Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions extension allows to sell subscriptions and automatically capture secure payments on a regular interval via eWay payment gateway.
- Capture secure recurring payments using the eWay payment gateway.
- Schedule the subscription period of any time interval and frequency.
- Supports Email Notifications.
Subscription and recurring payment is the preferred choice when you want to offer services or membership of a club or gym, products come with varied editions such as magazines, subscription boxes etc. or products that keep getting out of stock such as food, toiletries & groceries! To offer such recurring products and services and to create flexible subscription plans, Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 eWay Recurring & Subscriptions extension.
The extension integrates Magento 2 with eWay's Recurring and Subscriptions feature to save your customers from going through the buying process every time they need a same product or service. Instead, offer them the subscription option. Such recurring payments is a win-win situation. Customers get the preferable mode of payment and comfortably get their products on a regular time interval. The store receives a fixed amount of revenue on a regular basis for a long time.
The Magento 2 recurring payments module automatically charges credit cards stored within eWay’s secure environment, on a regular basis. It allows to customize the subscription period, update the credit card details, supports Email notifications, and much more. Read in detail what the Magento 2 eWay Recurring and Subscription Payment extension has to offer!
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Eway Recurring and Subsciption Extension
Custom Title is Supported
Provide a custom title for the eWay recurring payment method in the frontend.
Admin can Handle Credit Card Types
Select credit card types to allow accepting payments.
Set Recurring Period
Option to set the eWay recurring period units, i.e., daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or any number of days!
Admin Can Delete Subscription
Admin can also delete the subscriber or subscription event from the same.
Sendbox Mode is Available
Sandbox mode to test the transaction before the live transactions.
Admin Can Set Order Status
Admin can set order status for each order placed through eWay recurring payment method.
- Supports simple, downloadable and virtual Magento 2 product types.
- Supports AUD currency to accept payment from Australian customers.
- Admin can set order status for each order placed through eWay recurring payment method.
- Option to enable sandbox and debug mode.
- Define subscription types and assign products to the added subscription types from the backend.
- Admin can set maximum billing cycles for a created subscription type to limit the product subscription cycle.
- Enable product specific subscription from product edit and allow customers to define the start date of the subscription.
- Flexible starting day allows beginning Magento 2 recurring payments at any day specified by the customer.
- Customers can select the subscription period, frequency and billing cycle to buy subscription products.
- All the selected subscription options are seen on shopping cart and checkout page on the frontend.
- Once the subscription order is placed, customers can see all the subscription-related details such as event ID, eWay payment details, credit card details, paid and pending subscriptions from their My Account section.
- The credit card details can be updated easily from the "My Account" section by the customers.
- Admin can see subscription order details along with the customer and order information from Sales --> Orders in the backend.
- Admin can view same day (today), pending and completed subscription schedules in 3 separate grids under eWay Recurring and Subscriptions --> Manage Subscription Schedule.
- Admin can edit and update subscribers and subscription details from the backend under eWay Recurring and Subscriptions --> Manage Subscribers.
- Allows to enable Email Notification for
- Next Subscription Payment Reminder
- Subscription Payment Failure
- Credit Card Expiry Reminder
- Successful Subscription Cancellation
- No two subscription products can be bought together.
- Also, a subscription product cannot be combined with another product for the purchase.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
|1.0.2||Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.||21 October, 2019|
|1.0.1||Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
Minor bug fixes.
|15 May, 2019|