Magento 2 EMIS Online Payment Gateway
Magento 2 EMIS Online Payment Gateway extension integrates Magento 2 store with EMIS online payment gateway for secure online payments from the Angolan customers.
- Secure online payments using mobile number
- Easy Integration
Empresa Interbancária de Serviços S.A.(EMIS), i.e., Interbank Service Company is the operator of the Angolan interbank network for the network of ATMs and POS terminals for automatic payments under the name of Multicaixa.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 EMIS Online Payment Gateway extension that integrates Magento 2 store with EMIS online payment gateway to collect online payments in Kwanzas from the customers in Angola.
The extension allows online payment with MCX Express with a domestic debit card through vigorous customer authentication. Offer a mobile payment system to the Magento 2 store customers and create an online payment ecosystem for the Angolan customers!
Features of Meetanshi's Magento 2 EMIS Online Payment Gateway extension:
- Implement a secure online mobile payments via EMIS online payment gateway in Magento 2 store
- Set a custom title for the EMIS online payment gateway method.
- Option to show EMIS logo in the frontend
- Offers sandbox mode.
- Easily integrate EMIS online payment gateway with Magento 2 store using Client Email, Client Name, Client ID, and Client Secret obtained while registration with EMIS.
- On successful extension installation, Token URL and Sale URL are auto saved in the extension configuration.
- Enter the Point of Sale and Supervisor Card obtained while registration with the EMIS payment gateway
- Upload the SSL certificate and SSL key provided by the EMIS payment gateway
- Option to select the countries that are allowed to use the EMIS online payment method.
- Offers debug mode
- Set custom text for instructions to show in the frontend.
- The customers can select the EMIS payment method on the checkout page in the frontend and click "Order" to get a payment confirmation notification on their mobile number and confirm the payments within 90 seconds for successful order completion.
- The customers can check their EMIS payment details from the "My Account" section
- The admin can check the EMIS payment details in the sales order view from the backend.
- Improve the shopping experience of the store using a secure and trusted payment gateway.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
05 May, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.