Magento 2 Delivery Date
Magento 2 Delivery Date extension allows customers to select an order delivery date and time option at the checkout process to get the order delivered at their convenience.
- Lets customers select a convenient order delivery date and time at the checkout
- The customer can leave a message for the delivery person.
- Admin can configure the delivery date and time options.
"You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” – Steve Jobs
With the emergence of E-commerce, the shopping experience has been made more convenient than ever. It is vital for the Magento 2 store owners to realize that the easier they make things for their customers, the more successful their businesses are bound to be.
With these points in mind, developers at Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Delivery Date extension. It facilitates customers to choose an order delivery date and time at the checkout step. It makes it convenient for the customers to receive their order item and not to miss the delivery!
The Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time extension help improve customer experience. Moreover, have your order management in place! A clear agreement about the delivery between customer and store is a good thing to have :)
With Magento 2 Estimated Delivery Date extension, the admin can allow customers to leave any comments or message about the order delivery to the delivery person. Admin can also configure the calendar to display only the available delivery dates and time slots to customers in the frontend so as to avoid any confusion later on.
Get the feature-rich Delivery Date Magento 2 extension and never leave a chance to offer convenience to your valuable customers!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Delivery Date extension:
- Allow customers to select a suitable date for their order delivery from among the dates available in the calendar using Magento 2 Order Delivery Date.
- Let customers choose the time slot of the day to receive the order so they don't have to wait for their order delivery the whole day.
- Option to set a minimum delivery interval in days for the order processing.
- The admin can block holidays, blackout days on the calendar when the order is not deliverable.
- Set the time slots of the day between which the delivery is possible.
- Allow customers to leave a comment or additional information for their order delivery in the Delivery Arrival Comment.
- Option to disable weekends or any weekdays when the order is not deliverable.
- Set the date format in which to show the delivery date in the frontend.
- The admin can upload a custom icon to show the calendar for the delivery selection on the checkout page.
- Option to mandate delivery date, timings, and delivery arrival comment for the customers.
- Add the delivery date and time as well as the shipping arrival comments to the order confirmation Emails.
- Displays the delivery date and time slot information in the order view page, invoice, shipment, and credit memo in the backend.
- Admin is allowed to edit the delivery date from the backend.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please