Magento 2 Delivery Date
Magento 2 Delivery Date extension allows customers to select an order delivery date and time at the checkout page to get the order delivered at their convenience.
- Lets customers select a convenient order delivery date and time at the checkout
- The customer can leave a message for the delivery person
- Admin can configure the delivery date and time options
"You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” – Steve Jobs
With the emergence of E-commerce, the shopping experience has been made more convenient than ever. It is vital for the Magento 2 store owners to realize that the easier they make things for their customers, the more successful their businesses are bound to be.
With these points in mind, developers at Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Delivery Date extension. It facilitates customers to choose an order delivery date and time at the checkout step. It makes it convenient for the customers to receive their order item and not to miss the delivery!
The Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time extension helps improve the customer experience. Moreover, have your order delivery management in place! A clear agreement about the delivery between customer and store is a good thing to have :)
With Magento 2 Estimated Delivery Date extension, the admin can allow customers to leave any comments or message about the order delivery to the delivery person. Admin can also configure the calendar to display only the available delivery dates and time slots to customers in the frontend so as to avoid any confusion later on.
Get the feature-rich Delivery Date Magento 2 extension and never leave a chance to offer convenience to your valuable customers!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Delivery Date extension:
- Allow customers to select a suitable date for their order delivery from among the dates available in the calendar using Magento 2 Order Delivery Date.
- The admin has the option to set the number of order processing days after which the customers can select the delivery date.
- The admin can block holidays, blackout days on the calendar when the order is not deliverable.
- Let customers choose the time slot of the day to receive the order so they don't have to wait for their order delivery the whole day.
- Allow customers to leave a comment or additional information with their order for the delivery day in the "Enable Order Arrival Comment".
- Option to disable weekends or any weekdays when the order is not deliverable.
- Set the date format in which to show the delivery date in the frontend.
- The admin can upload a custom icon to show the calendar for the delivery selection on the checkout page.
- The admin can make it mandatory for the customers to:
- Select the delivery date
- Select the time slots
- Add order arrival comments
- The customer can select delivery date, time slot and add comments while checkout in Magento 2 store.
- The backend grid "Orders" displays the delivery date and time slot columns that shows both these data selected by customers for each order.
- Facilitates the admin to view the detailed delivery date information in order view page in the backend.
- Display the order delivery date and time details in invoice and shipment in the backend.
Exactly what I needed in my Magento 2 store. Thanks for the support.
The module helps improving the customer experience and facilitates order delivery management. Greatly developed.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.