Magento 2 Dealer Inquiry
Magento 2 Dealer Inquiry enables a custom form for dealer's inquiries, list inquiry details in the backend and allows admin to create new customer accounts for them.
- Custom page to add form fields as required.
- Easily manage dealer inquiries via a separate backend grid.
- Google reCAPTHCA v3 integration in the custom form.
Generally, online distributors have to go through a tedious and manual process of dealership inquiries, analysis, approval and creating dealership accounts. To ease the task for Magento 2 distributors, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Dealer Inquiry extension that enables a custom form to collect dealer inquiries, lists inquiries in the backend and allows admin to create customer accounts for dealers.
Magento 2 Dealer Inquiry extension notifies admin for new dealer inquiries and acknowledges dealers for successful inquiry submissions. The grid in the admin panel is updated with the details of the inquiry. Admin can check the details and create a new customer account when he approves the dealer. On create account event, an Email is sent to the dealers having account registration details.
With custom form fields, admin can acquire all the details needed to create and approve a dealer account! The customers find it easy to register for dealer account using this process. Hence the Magento 2 Dealer Enquiry module is beneficial for admin as well as customers!
Excellent support service
Sanjay from Meetanshi was very helpful in configuring the extension. Thank you for the great service
Easy for customers to make dealer inquiries.
Recommended extension with awesome features! Good support.
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
07 Feb, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
29 May, 2019
- Implemented Google reCAPTCHA v3 for the dealer inquiry form.
- Minor bug fixes.
27 Feb, 2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.
- Now admin can edit and save an individual dealer inquiry, delete dealer and create the customer from the "Manage Dealer Inquiries" grid.
Features of Magento 2 Dealer Inquiry Extension
Create a Separate Page
Create a separate page for form inquiry fields and set preferable URL for it.
You can also set the meta title and description for the page to make it SEO friendly.
Custom Labels Supported
You can set custom form title, description, submit button label and success message.
Validate Specific Upload File
Validate dealers to upload specified file types while submitting dealer inquiries.
Admin Gets Notification
Admin gets an Email instantly after a new dealer inquiry is submitted having inquiry details.
- Easily accept and manage dealer inquiries.
- Option to show dealer inquiry page URL either in the top link or in footer.
- Automatically add new customer accounts created for dealers into the specified customer group.
- Select to show only required form fields in the page.
- Easily customize labels of the form from the backend.
- Setup Email notifications to customers for:
- Successful dealer inquiry submission
- New customer account registration details
- Integration of Google reCAPTHCA in the custom form to avoid spam inquiries.
- A separate grid in the backend to manage dealer inquiries.
- Option for the admin to add new dealer inquiry from the backend.
- Admin can edit, update, save a dealer inquiry using an individual action.
- Also, admin can delete an individual dealer or create a customer for the dealer from the "Edit Inquiry" action.
- Mass action to select and delete multiple dealer inquiries together.