Magento 2 Cardsave Payments
Magento 2 Cardsave Payments extension enables integration of Magento 2 with UK's popular Cardsave payment gateway for secure online payments in the store.
- Capture safe online payments from customers.
- 2 payment integration types supported: Hosted payments and Direct payments.
"Consumers expect a safe, convenient, and affordable globalized payment platform.' says Lucy Peng, one of the founders of Chinese e-commerce business group Alibaba Group.
With so many shoppers preferring online shopping, opening an online store can give a boost to your small business. However, these online stores must have a secure payment system in place. To assist Magento 2 stores in incorporating secure online payment process, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Cardsave Payments extension. It integrates Magento 2 store with Cardsave payment gateway.
Cardsave Hosted Payments
The Cardsave Hosted Payments allows the Magento 2 store to escape from collecting the card details as the customer is redirected to the Cardsave hosted payment page. The credit card details are captured and payment is processed on the hosted payment page, ensuring the security of payment processing.
Cardsave Direct Payments
This method provides the most flexible approach to communicating with the gateway. The store admin gets the complete control over the transactions from getting order details to managing cards as the card details are taken within the website providing a superior user experience for the customer. An SSL is required. The transaction and card details are sent to the payment gateway in the encrypted format to ensure security.
Benefits of choosing Magento 2 Cardsave ‘Hosted’ Payments
Custom Title for Payment Method
Option to enter the custom title for payment method in Magento 2.
Admin Have Control over Logo
Enable/disable the display of Worldpay logo.
Sandbox Mode is Available
Sandbox mode available for testing purpose.
- Capture safe online payments from the customers using a hosted payment page.
- Enter the payment gateway URL domain provided by Cardsave Payment Gateway while registration.
- Enable/disable the display of Worldpay logo.
- Easily integrate the extension with Cardsave using Merchant ID, form integration encryption password, pre-shared key, and the hash method.
- Option to display any additional information on the checkout page.
- Customers have to add the card data on a hosted payment page and thus no information is stored in Magento 2 stores.
- All the Cardsave payment related details can be seen in My account section.
- Admin can see Cardsave payment details for the orders in Sales -> Orders section in the backend.
Benefits of choosing Magento 2 Cardsave ‘Direct’ Payments
Custom Payment Method Title
Option to set custom payment method title to show in the frontend.
Select Credit Card Types
Select credit card types to accept payments using Cardsave direct payments.
Admin can Control Countries
Select countries to allow using this payment method.
- The admin gets the complete control over the transactions.
- This payment method provides a superior user experience for the customer as the card details are taken within the website.
- Option to show the Worldpay logo on the checkout page along with the payment method selection.
- Set payment gateway URL domain received while registering with the Cardsave Payment Gateway.
- Enable sandbox mode for the testing purpose.
- Add merchant ID and password received at the time of registration.
- Support for Authorize as well as Authorize and Capture payment action.
- Set the order status for the new orders placed using this payment method.
- Set the vendor reference order prefix string to refer transactions of this payment method.
- Set YES to enable debug.
- Enter additional information to show on the checkout page.
- Cardsave payment details are shown in the customers' My Account section, Sales -> Orders -> Order View page in the backend and order Email.
- The payment method uses encryption to send card data on the Cardsave server and thus ensures data security.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
23 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement