Magento 2 Cardsave Payments
Magento 2 Cardsave Payments extension enables integration of Magento 2 with UK's popular Cardsave payment gateway for secure online payments in the store.
- Capture safe online payments from customers.
- Customers are redirected to a hosted payment page.
- Admin can display any custom message on the check out page.
With so many shoppers preferring online shopping, opening an online store can give a boost to your small business. However, these online stores must have a secure payment system in place. To assist Magento 2 stores in incorporating secure online payment process, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Cardsave Payments extension. It integrates Magento 2 store with Cardsave payment gateway.
Cardsave payment is a UK based payment processing company, owned by WorldPay. It is well known to provide the online payment gateway and credit card processing service for small and medium business.
"Consumers expect a safe, convenient, and affordable globalized payment platform.' says Lucy Peng, one of the founders of Chinese e-commerce business group Alibaba Group
The module helps merchants ensure safety in capturing the online payments. Additionally, being a hosted payment gateway, Magento 2 Cardsave Payments redirects the user to the Cardsave payment gateway webpage. Hence, the customer details are not stored in the Magento 2 environment, ensuring security!
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Cardsave Payments extension:
- Capture safe online payments from the customers using a hosted payment page.
- Option to enter the custom title for payment gateway in Magento 2.
- Enter the payment gateway URL domain provided by Cardsave Payment Gateway while registration.
- Enable/disable the display of Worldpay logo.
- Sandbox mode available for testing purpose.
- Easily integrate the extension with Cardsave using Merchant ID, form integration encryption password, pre-shared key, and the hash method.
- Option to display any additional information on the checkout page.
- Customers have to add the card data on a hosted payment page and thus no information is stored in Magento 2 stores.
- All the Cardsave payment related details can be seen in My account section.
- Admin can see Cardsave payment details for the orders in Sales >> Orders section in the backend.