Magento 2 Cancel Order
Magento 2 Cancel Order extension offers customers the facility to cancel their orders from the frontend and notifies the admin about the order cancellation via Email.
- Allow cancelling Pending and Processing orders from frontend.
- Customers can add comments while canceling the order.
- Admin is notified via Email of the canceled orders
“There is only one boss. The customer.” – Sam Walton
Improving customer experience in Magento 2 stores can never be enough. And that's why Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Cancel Order extension to allow customers to cancel their orders from the frontend and notify the admin via an Email for the same.
Customers can change their mind to buy your product. Or worst, they may not be satisfied with it. They would want to cancel their order. For doing it, instead of making them go through the cancelation process, allowing them to cancel the order right from the frontend would be convenient for them. And when your product didn't impress them, there's a chance to change the impression with good facilities!
With Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer extension, make it easy for the customers to cancel the orders with the Pending status from "My Account", "My Orders" and Order details section from the frontend. Also, the admin is automatically notified via an Email about the canceled orders. So it can be timely managed from the backend.
Immediately after an order is canceled, the status gets changed to "Canceled" status from "Pending" and the product is auto restocked.
- Cancelling the "Pending" order automatically gets cancelled and the status gets changed to "Canceled" .
- Cancelling the "Processing" order generates a credit memo and the status gets changed to "Canceled".
After the order cancellation, the product is auto restocked.
To offer features parallel to offline stores and make online shopping preferable, the E-commerce stores must compulsorily allow customers to cancel their orders. The default Magento 2 does not offer this feature. Fortunately, the Frontend Cancel Order for Magento 2 extension overcomes this limitation!
Not only does the Magento 2 Cancel Order extension offers frontend order cancellation but also displays a confirmation popup where customers can add comments. For example, why are they canceling the order! The comments, when displayed in order details backend, admin can get the insight of customers' views which can be helpful in improvement.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension Works?
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension
Customers Can Cancel Orders
Let customers cancel the orders with "Pending" status from "My Account", "My Orders" and order details page in the frontend.
Confirmation Popup for Comments
Display a confirmation popup where customers can add comments while canceling orders.
Admin Gets Email Notification
Admin receives notification Email automatically when a customer cancels an order from the frontend.
- Option to select the notification Email template, Email Sender and Receiver in the backend.
- Set the custom text for the "Cancel Order" button label.
- Set custom notice text in the confirmation popup.
- Auto changes the order status to "Cancel" from "Pending" and restocks the product after order cancellation by the customer.
- Auto changes the order status to "Cancel" from "Processing", generates the credit memo and restocks the product after order cancellation by the customer.
- Improve the shopping experience and make it convenient for the customers to cancel an order.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
24 Aug, 2020
- Added compatibility to cancel orders with Processing Status.
- Compatible with 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
27 Apr, 2020
- Minor bug fixing and code improvement.
21 October, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.