Magento 2 Cancel Order
Magento 2 Cancel Order extension offers guests and customers the facility to cancel their orders from the frontend and notifies the admin about the order cancellation via Email.
- Allow canceling Pending and Processing orders from the frontend to both registered and guest customers.
- Customers can add comments while canceling the order.
- Admin is notified via Email of the canceled orders
“There is only one boss. The customer.” – Sam Walton
Improving customer experience in Magento 2 stores can never be enough. And that's why Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Cancel Order extension to allow registered customers and guest users to cancel their orders from the frontend and notify the admin via an Email for the same.
Customers can change their mind to buy your product. Or worst, they may not be satisfied with it. They would want to cancel their order. For doing it, instead of making them go through the cancelation process, allowing them to cancel the order right from the frontend would be convenient for them. And when your product didn't impress them, there's a chance to change the impression with good facilities!
With Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer extension, make it easy for the customers to cancel the orders with the Pending status from "My Account", "My Orders" and Order details section from the frontend. Also, the admin is automatically notified via an Email about the canceled orders. So it can be timely managed from the backend.
On order cancellation, if the invoice is already generated, credit memo will be generated, else the order will be cancelled. Immediately after an order is canceled, the status gets changed to "Canceled" status from "Pending" and the product is auto restocked.
- Canceling the "Pending" order automatically gets cancelled and the status gets changed to "Canceled" .
- Canceling the "Processing" order generates a credit memo and the status gets changed to "Canceled".
After the order cancellation, the product is auto restocked.
To offer features parallel to offline stores and make online shopping preferable, the E-commerce stores must compulsorily allow customers to cancel their orders. The default Magento 2 does not offer this feature. Fortunately, the Frontend Cancel Order for Magento 2 extension overcomes this limitation!
Not only does the Magento 2 Cancel Order extension offers frontend order cancellation but also displays a confirmation popup where customers can add comments. For example, why are they canceling the order! The comments, when displayed in order details backend, admin can get the insight of customers' views which can be helpful in improvement.
Helpful for B2B businesses
Magento 2 Cancel Order offers customers the ability to cancel orders upto a certain point. Works flawlessly and made the task much easier. I really loved the plugin & is helpful enough. Recommended!
Allows cancelling orders from frontend
Cancel order for Magento 2 is quite useful module. Support is good.
Magento 2 Cancel Order has easy configuration
The module facilitates canceling the order and even notifies the admin. It is useful for the customers if they change their mind to make a purchase.
Support was excellent from the team
Sanjay was very helpful in solving my doubts regarding the extension configuration. Features are quite useful
A must have Magento 2 extension to improve customer experience
Owing to the Meetanshi's extension, I improved the storefront functionalities. The module has all the required features and the support is also very good
Easy cancelling the pending orders from frontend
With the help of the module, customers can easily cancel the orders from the frontend. It resulted in reduced number of inquiries
19 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
03 Nov, 2021
- Added cancel order functionality for guest users.
24 Aug, 2020
- Added compatibility to cancel orders with Processing Status.
- Compatible with 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
27 Apr, 2020
- Minor bug fixing and code improvement.
21 October, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
Features of Magento 2 Cancel Order Extension
Customers Can Cancel Orders
Let customers and guest users cancel Pending and Processing orders from "My Account", "My Orders" and order details page.
Confirmation Popup for Comments
Display a confirmation popup where customers can add comments while canceling orders.
Admin Gets Email Notification
Admin receives notification Email automatically when a customer cancels an order from the frontend.
- Enable or disable the extension for all users or only for guest users from the back end.
- Option to select the notification Email template, Email Sender and Receiver in the backend.
- Set the custom text for the "Cancel Order" button label.
- Set custom notice text in the confirmation popup.
- Auto changes the order status to "Cancel" from "Pending" and restocks the product after order cancellation by the customer.
- Auto changes the order status to "Cancel" from "Processing", generates the credit memo and restocks the product after order cancellation by the customer.
- The guest user can also find their order by entering their email address and order ID and cancel it from the "Cancel Order" top link.
- The success message is displayed to the guest user once the order is canceled.
- Admin gets order cancellation requests which are listed in the backend "Manage Guest Cancel Order Requests" grid and can choose to approve or reject the same.
- Improve the shopping experience and make it convenient for the customers to cancel an order.