Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping
Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping extension allows selling beauty, perfumery & para pharmacy products via BTSWholesaler drop shipping service in Europian Union.
- Cosmetics & Perfumes Dropshipping
- No need to set up inventories.
- Supports customizable profit margin.
BTSWholesaler offers the dropshipping service to grow beauty, perfumery, and para pharmacy business since 2009. They offer more than 17,000 permanent stock references from more than 600 brands with EAN (European Article Number) codes.
Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping extension to integrate the BTSWholesaler dropshipping with Magento 2 to sell the cosmetics and perfumes by BTSWholesaler in Magento 2 store.
The store owner can sell these products within the European Union, United States, as well as Australia. The BTSWholesaler takes care of the quick and safe delivery of the orders along with the offering personal tracking facility for each order.
All you have to do is manage the orders and payments in the Magento 2 store and let the BTSWholesaler deal with the stock inventory and shipping process! Also, the flexible price structure and profit margin can allow you to enjoy better sales.
The products like perfumes, cosmetics, make-up, hair, bath & body, sun care, and drugs (medicines) can be offered in Magento 2 store with the integration of BTSWholesaler dropshipping and Magento 2.
Why integrate BTSWholesaler Dropshipping in Magento 2
No need to manage the stock
No need to pack and deliver the orders
Orders are delivered to the customer with your Magento 2 store's brand name & logo
Wholesale prices for single units too, hence increasing the store's profit margin
How does the Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping extension work
A customer places an order in Magento 2 store
The store owner set the price of the product, deducts the profit, and buy the product at wholesale price from BTSWholesaler
With the help of the extension, the BTSWholesaler takes care of the order packaging and shipping
The order delivery is completed under the Magento 2 store's name and logo as the sender.
How Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping Extension Works?
Features of Magento 2 BTSWholesaler Dropshipping Extension
The admin can hide the shipping method if not available
Allow synchronization of BTSWholesaler dropshipping orders
Option to set handling fee to charge on BTSWholesaler orders
All the BTSWholesaler products and category related update logs are listed in the backend grid "BTSWholesaler Update Log" from where the admin can select multiple update logs to delete them together or export them.
Integration of BTSWholesaler dropshipping and Magento 2 for selling cosmetics and perfumes by BTSWholesaler
- Facilitates sandbox mode for testing if required.
- Easy integration of BTSWholesaler with Magento 2 using API key obtained while registration.
- Avail any of the below payment modes:
- Bank transfer
- Two modes for order synchronization
- Using Cron job
- Enable debug log if required
- The list of all the added and updated products from BTSWholesaler is in the backend grid "Manage BTSW Products" from where the admin can
- Select multiple products to delete or synch together
- View update logs
- Add products from BTSWholesaler using the "Add all Products" button
- Update products using the "Update All Now" button
- The list of all the added and updated categories from BTSWholesaler is in the backend grid "Manage BTSW Categories" from where the admin can
- Select multiple categories to delete or synch together
- View update logs
- Add categories from BTSWholesaler using the "Add all Categories" button
- Update categories using the "Update All Now" button
- Option to set a custom title for the BTSWholesaler dropshipping method.
- Display custom error message for the shipping method unavailability in the frontend.
- Select countries to allow using the BTSWholesaler shipping
- The BTSWholesaler categories and products are shown in the frontend
- Display the BTSWholesaler shipping method option on the checkout page.
- All the updated BTSWholesaler orders are listed in the backend grid "Manage BTSW Orders" from where the admin can:
- Select multiple orders to delete or synch together
- View update logs
- Update orders using the "Update All Now" button
Only registered users can write reviews. Please