Magento 2 Barcode Generator
Magento 2 Barcode Generator extension lets you create product barcode labels and print them in PDF to improve the inventory management and business efficiency.
- Supports up to 17 standards for the barcode labels creation
- Auto-assign barcode numbers to products
"Handwriting is a pain; barcoding is a bliss."
Do you want full control over your products and inventory? Want to have an easy and quick way to find products in your Magento 2 store? Voila!, Barcode Label for Magento 2 is here! Barcodes provide ease of storing and tracking information about the products from individual items to large stocks of thousands or even millions of items. Use Magento 2 Barcode Generator by Meetanshi to create and assign barcode numbers to the products and print customized barcode labels.
Barcodes are often overlooked as a method for cutting costs and saving time. Barcodes help to keep inventory in a better way and reduce manual inventory management.
Barcode being both the viable and valuable, stated below are the benefits of using Barcode for Magento 2:
Barcodes are fast and reliable
It doesn't require familiarity for the entire inventory or pricing procedure
Inexpensive to design and print
Improves inventory control
Tracks a variety of data, from pricing to inventory
Scalable data encoding
Modernizes your business
Reduces human error
Reduces liability and saves time
Improve business efficiency
Magento 2 Barcode Label saves time for the logistics and reduces human errors occurred due to manually typing the product codes. It improves the accuracy of the purchase order reception and preparation. If your products are missing barcodes or having defective barcode labels, simply generate new and print the barcode labels to attach with the products.
Using Magento 2 Product Barcode Label Generator, you can present your store products more professionally as they can have pricing and manufacturer information.
So, with the huge pool of benefits listed above, use the barcode extension for Magento 2 and get more control over your store products & inventory.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Barcode Generator Extension Works?
Benefits of Magento 2 Barcode Generator Extension
Option to show the brand logo image in the barcode PDF
Apart from the barcode and brand logo image, you can display and print other product attributes in barcode layout by selecting them and specifying coordinates for each.
You can preview the barcode label layout using the "Preview" button from the configuration.
Supports 17 barcode types listed here:
- Option to set a prefix for the barcode generation.
- The extension automatically creates and assigns the barcode type product attribute. Also, if you have any custom product attribute for the barcode, you can assign it to the products.
- Specify the barcode print page height and width in pixels. This can help to specify the printable barcode area of the paper.
- Upload the brand logo image and specify its vertical and horizontal coordinates for its display in the barcode print page.
- Click "Assign Barcodes" from the configuration to generate and assign the selected barcode type to the products.
- You can preview the barcode label layout using the "Preview" button from the configuration.
- Use "Print Barcode" action from the Catalog > Products to enter the number of barcode print copies and print them in PDF.
- Optimize product reception, picking, order preparation, and manage stock using barcode inventory in Magento 2.
- Print labels to display prices for the customer and to streamline check out.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
09 Dec, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
21 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.