Magento 2 Barcode Generator
Magento 2 Barcode Generator extension lets you create product barcode labels and print them in PDF to improve the inventory management and business efficiency.
- Supports up to 17 standards for the barcode labels creation
- Auto-assign barcode numbers to products
Do you want full control over your products and inventory? Want to have an easy and quick way to find products in your Magento 2 store? Voila!, Barcode Label for Magento 2 is here! Barcodes provide ease of storing and tracking information about the products from individual items to large stocks of thousands or even millions of items. Use Magento 2 Barcode Generator by Meetanshi to create and assign barcode numbers to the products and print customized barcode labels.
Barcodes are often overlooked as a method for cutting costs and saving time. Barcodes help to keep inventory in a better way and reduce manual inventory management.
Barcode being both viable and valuable, stated below are the benefits of using Barcode for Magento 2:
Magento 2 Barcode Label saves time for the logistics and reduces human errors occurred due to manually typing the product codes. It improves the accuracy of the purchase order reception and preparation. If your products are missing barcodes or having defective barcode labels, simply generate new and print the barcode labels to attach with the products.
Using Magento 2 Product Barcode Label Generator, you can present your store products more professionally as they can have pricing and manufacturer information.
So, with the huge pool of benefits listed above, use the barcode extension for Magento 2 and get more control over your store products & inventory.
Great to work with
Amazing product by Meetanshi and good support. I would surely recommend the company for other Magento extensions.
Essential for my business
barcode generator is much-needed product for my business. Increased business efficiency. thanks a lot!
I have no complains!
All the features mentioned works smoothly. Loved the product and service offered by team Meetanshi.
Auto-assign barcode numbers to products
Very helpful to keep inventory in a better way and reduces manual inventory management. Saves time.
Feature rich module in true sense!
Wide range of features that makes it worth the price
they helped me with extension configuration very well
Better inventory management
Features are to the point and very helpful. Recommended module
They offer the best support service
Solving my issues with the extension compatibility due to complex store configuration in no time is an impressive task that Meetanshi guys accomplished and I'm grateful for that!
24 May, 2022
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
09 Dec, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
21 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
Features of Magento 2 Barcode Generator Extension
Brand logo in Barcode PDF
Option to show the brand logo image in the barcode PDF
Show Product Attributes
Display and print product attributes in the barcode layout by selecting them and specifying coordinates for each.
Preview Barcode Label
You can preview the barcode label layout using the "Preview" button from the configuration.
|Code 128||Codabar||Code 25||Code 2 of 5 Interleaved||EAN-8||EAN-13||EAN-5||EAN-8||EAN-13||Code 39|
|Leit Code||Planet||Postnet||Royal Mail or RM4SCC||UPC-A||UPC-E||Identcode||ITF-14|
- Option to set a prefix for the barcode generation.
- The extension automatically creates and assigns the barcode type product attribute. Also, if you have any custom product attribute for the barcode, you can assign it to the products.
- Specify the barcode print page height and width in pixels. This can help to specify the printable barcode area of the paper.
- Upload the brand logo image and specify its vertical and horizontal coordinates for its display in the barcode print page.
- Click "Assign Barcodes" from the configuration to generate and assign the selected barcode type to the products.
- You can preview the barcode label layout using the "Preview" button from the configuration.
- Use "Print Barcode" action from the Catalog > Products to enter the number of barcode print copies and print them in PDF.
- Optimize product reception, picking, order preparation, and manage stock using barcode inventory in Magento 2.
- Print labels to display prices for the customer and to streamline check out.