Magento 2 B2B Registration Form
Magento 2 B2B Registration Form extension facilitates a separate sign-up form for B2B customers and provides admin the ability to approve or reject B2B customer registrations.
- A separate registration form for B2B customers and wholesalers.
- Control the account registration.
- Notifications for admin and customers on account registration and approval.
According to Forrester, US B2B eCommerce Will Hit $1.8 Trillion By 2023 and thus, it’s crucial for B2B store owners to accelerate their moves toward digital transformation.
Hence, wholesalers are clearly preferring E-commerce. If your Ecommerce platform is Magento 2, the extension is for you.
Doing business with wholesalers in your online Magento 2 store? Managing both the B2B and B2C customers together in an online store is double trouble! Didn't find the default registration form enough for your B2B customers? We feel you! The solution is Meetanshi's Magento 2 B2B Registration Form extension.
The module offers a separate registration form that collects additional details not available in the default Magento 2 form such as company name, business type, VAT or tax number, etc.
With the default Magento 2 registration form, every user fills the same details, the account gets auto-approved and assigned to the same group. But, if you do business with wholesalers or B2B customers, the scenario is different! It may require a vigorous verification process, the business may be carried on for a longer time, and more customer details are required. The Magento 2 Wholesale Registration Form extension offers a flexible registration that satisfies these conditions.
Additionally, the B2B Registration Form for Magento 2 extension notifies admin when a new wholesale customer account form is submitted. If the admin decides to approve it, the customer is notified of the same. The extension, thus, simplifies and help manage the B2B accounts creation!
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 B2B Registration Form Extension Works?
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 B2B Registration Form
Set Custom URL Key
Option to set a custom URL key for the B2B registration form page.
Custom Text for the URL
Set the custom text for the URL in the top link.
Auto Approve Facility
Admin can set to auto approve the B2B registrations or manually approve or disapprove them from the backend.
Custom Messages Supported
Set custom form submission success and failure message to show after the customer submits a form from the frontend.
Send Notification to Admin
Notify the admin when a new B2B registration form is submitted.
- Facilitates a custom registration form for B2B customers or wholesalers with additional fields like company name, tax number, etc.
- Show B2B registration form URL in the top link in the frontend.
- Set custom title to show in the B2B registration form page.
- Enable to add name prefix field to the form and add comma separated name prefixes in the dropdown.
- Set to show the middle name field in the registration form.
- Enable to add name suffix field to the form and add comma separated name suffixes in the dropdown.
- Option to select the additional form fields to show in the registration form.
- Admin has the ability to approve or disapprove the B2B registration.
- Select the customer group you want to assign to the new B2B customers after the account approval.
- You can opt to disable the default Magento 2 registration.
- Add comma separated Email IDs of the admin, select the Email sender and template for the same.
- Notify the customers about their account approval or disapproval through the Email notification with the respective B2B account status.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA v3 on B2B registration form to restrict spam registration submissions.
- Customers can find the B2B registration form URL from the top link, add details and submit the form.
- All the B2B registration form submissions are listed in the Customers grid with the B2B approval status.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the customers' B2B account from the edit customer grid or using the mass action.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
16 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
01 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes.
21 October, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
- Implementation of Google reCAPTCHA v3 for the B2B registration form.
14 Jun, 2019
- Resolved the issue with reindexing.