Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway
Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway integrates ANZ eGate Payment Gateway with Magento 2 store to capture seamless online secure payments from customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- ANZ Direct API ensures faster payment processing.
- Uses tokenization to communicate card data with ANZ
- Supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club cards.
ANZ is one of the largest banking groups in Australia and New Zealand and thus widely used for payments. When it comes to eCommerce and Magento 2 platforms, accepting online secure payments is a must for better user experience and build trust. Meetanshi has come up with Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway that integrates Magento 2 with ANZ eGate payments to accept secure online payments in Magento 2. Also, it provides the assurance that no fraud or malpractice takes place in your Magento 2 store that might cause customers to lose your money.
To use Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension, you need to register with a merchant account with ANZ bank. They will then provide you an API key or PSIID. This key is then used to connect your merchant account with your Magento 2 store.
ANZ eGate offers simple integration with Magento 2 so you can start collecting online payments straight away.It integrates the Payment gateway in a secure way without requiring the site to be PCI DSS compliant! ANZ eGate allows accepting credit card payments from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club.
ANZ Direct API: Customer’s card information will be collected on the merchant's website using the token and sent to the ANZ’s server to communicate payment method data.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway Extension Works?
Benefits of Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway Extension
Magento 2 ANZ eGate Direct Payment method allows accepting customers' payments on site making the payment process faster.
Supports credit card types sush as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Set the minimum and maximum order total to allow using ANZ payment for Magento 2.
- Option to set a custom title for the payment method name to show on the checkout page.
- Show the ANZ logo on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Option to enable the sandbox mode to test the functionality.
- The admin has to enter Merchant Access Code, Merchant ID, Secure Secret, AMA User, and AMA Password provided by the ANZ gateway while registration.
- Select one of the payment actions from Authorize and Authorize and Capture.
- Set order status for the new orders places using the ANZ payment method.
- Select the countries to allow using ANZ eGate payment method in Magento 2.
- Easily add instructions to show along with the payment method on the checkout page.
Support is fantastic
Easy to use
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.