Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway
Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway extension integrates Magento 2 with Al Rajhi payment gateway for secure online payments in Saudi Arabia.
- Use of hosted payment method
- Supports multiple currencies
Al Rajhi Bank is one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia with total assets of SR 384 billion (US$ 102 billion). The bank posses a vast network of over 570 branches, more than 4,794 ATMs, 74,612 POS terminals installed with merchants, and has the largest customer base of any bank in the Kingdom. The Al Rajhi Bank offers an Al Rajhi payment gateway to facilitate its users to shop online with utmost security.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway extension that integrates the Al Rajhi payment gateway with Magento 2 store for security in online transactions and improved shopping experience. If you are a Magento 2 store serving customer base in Saudi Arabia, it is a must-have extension to leverage the features like:
- Robust invoicing system
- Supports 9 currencies
- Flexible Payouts
- Supports payments in installments
- Real time dashboard
Apart from these features, the Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway module accepts secure online payments using the hosted method. Hence, no card data is entered or stored in the Magento environment for security purposes. The users are redirected to the Al Rajhi hosted payment page where they can enter their card details and complete the payment process.
As per Statista, the largest e-commerce industry in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region was Saudi Arabia with expected market size of 9.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. With the Saudi E-commerce market growing steadily, it is high time to invest in a reliable payment solution for Magento 2 store owners to stand the competition. And with Meetanshi's Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway Integration extension, it is easier than ever!
Features of Magento 2 Al Rajhi Payment Gateway Extension:
- Integrate Al Rajhi payment gateway by Al Rajhi Bank of Saudi Arabia with Magento 2 store for secure payments
- Option to set custom payment method title
- Enable or disable the Al Rajhi payment gateway logo in the frontend
- Offers sandbox mode
- Option to display custom instructions to display at the checkout in the Magento 2 storefront
- Allow only selected countries to use the Al Rajhi bank online payment gateway solution
- Use of hosted payment method where no card details are entered or stored in the Magento 2 environment, thus ensuring security. The customers are redirected to the Al Rajhi hosted payment page on selecting the payment method. Here, they have to enter their card details and proceed with the payments.
- Enhance the shoppers' experience with utmost secure online payment system in Magento 2 store.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please