Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service
Migrate your old 1.x Magento stores to the latest Magento 2.x version to give your stores improved security with newer features with our Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service.
Magento announced Magento 1 End of Life in June 2020. The announcement provoked urgency for the store owners who are still using older Magento 1.x versions. Earlier they announced to end support in 2018 but as there are thousands of websites are still running on M1 platforms, it was tough for them to migrate to Magento 2 this sooner. Understanding the scenario, they finally extended to end the support for Magento 1 in 2020. If your store is in Magento 1 versions, it's the best time to Migrate to Magento 2 and transit to this feature-rich platform prior to 2020.
Ecommerce businesses must be regularly upgraded to efficiently enable new features, better store functionality, improved user experience and enhanced security. After the release of the next generation Ecommerce platform Magento 2, every Magento store owners are in a race to migrate their stores in the newly improved Magento 2 versions.
Meetanshi offers Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service to professionally upgrade your older Magento 1.x stores to the latest Magento 2.x versions in order to improve your website performance. As we are one of the first companies adapting Magento 2 from Beta stage, we have performed over 200+ successful Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migrations.
Why migrate your Magento 1 store to Magento 2?
Everything better comes up with its own benefits and limitations and Magento 2 versions are having more benefits to make the right decision to migrate, these benefits are:
- Flexible architecture
- Improved performance
- User friendly interface
- Enhanced user experience
- Mobile friendly design and theme layout
- Integrations for the out of the box functionality
- User friendly checkout
- Better admin panel
Magento 2 provides unmatched flexibility and superior performance until now resulted in more Magento 2 migrations. As of now, there are 2000+ Magento 2 extensions, the quarterly release of new Magento 2 versions with better capabilities, 8000 new Magento 2 website launches quarterly and 30000 existing Magento 2 websites, it's enough reason and wise decision for you to Migrate to Magento 2 now!
Our Magento 2 Migration Process steps:
Create staging environment using admin credentials
Migrating to the latest Magento 2 version and solving issues
Quality Assurance and Approval Process
Make Magento 2 store live
- Getting store access details of your current Magento version, backing up of the store and preparing a staging environment.
- Migration of your Magento store to the latest Magento 2 version and solving issues which take place while performing upgrade.
- QA testing and verification.
- ublication of all new Magento 2 store to live environment.
Why Choose Magento 2 Migration Service from Meetanshi ?
Magento 2 Migration is not everyone’s cup of tea; it needs professional and keen knowledge and years of experience. If it’s done without the expertise, you may suffer a huge data leakage, compromise your store security, SEO Risks & many more. Meetanshi has proven track record of migrating more than 200+ Magento stores with utmost zero downtime and zero data loss. Our successful clientele and result driven approach is what we take pride of our Magento 2 Migration Service.
So what are you waiting for, get benefited with all new and improved features to take your Magento store to the new level with Magento 2 Upgrade and Migration Service by Meetanshi!
What is and isn’t included in our Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Service ?
- Migration of store database along with orders, products, customers, configuration and settings and content
- All the indexed store pages along with the SEO values
- Attributes, categories, products
- Reviews and ratings assigned with products and services
- Sales data including order quotes, invoices, shipments, credit memos, shopping cart rules and coupons
- Tax rules and catalog rules
- Fixing of all database issues occurred during migration process
- Theme Migration
- Third Party extension compatibility and customization
if you have any question regarding this.Contact Us
- Helpful service
- Smoothly migrate to Magento 2!
- On time service and help whenever required
- Excellent Service
- Appreciate the work done!
- Happy with service and support
- It was never easy before
- fantastic service
- Quick and excellent
- Get improved performance with this service
- Migration with additional features
- I'm very happy...