Still on Magento 1?
There’s pretty much less time for you now to migrate to Magento 2 before the Magento 1 End of Life, i.e., by June 2020.
Now you don’t want your store to be vulnerable to security issues or be left behind in terms of functionalities as compared to your competitors.
But, is the hurdles of budget, managing data security, and a lot more keeping you from the Magento 2 migration?
And here’s a little something that can help you – Magento 2 Migration Loan!
LoanBuilder is a service by PayPal and it lends a helping hand to Magento 1 merchants, who are refraining from migration to the latest Magento version due to financial crisis.
What is Magento 2 Migration Loan
Loanbuilder offers a loan to accelerate your Magento 2 migration process. Also, upon migrating, you are eligible to receive a full credit from PayPal on the cost of financing.
- Tailored terms as per your budget
- Access to cash after an eligibility test that can be taken over a phone or online in a few minutes
- No hidden charges
- 100% loan fee credit
Am I eligible for Magento 2 Migration loan:
- Are you a business located in US states or DC?
- Are you in business for at least 9 months?
- Is your annual revenue more than $42,000
- Are you serving 500+ industries?
If the answers to the above questions are YES, you fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria to leverage the Magento 2 migration loan.
How does it work?
- Fill out a short online questionnaire.
- Customize the estimated loan terms, adjust the amount, and the duration.
- Submit the application
- On approval, submit an electronic signature for a contract
- You’ll get an email with the document, and bank instructions to receive direct payments in your business account.
- The funds will be directly transferred by the lender in one business day
However, if you are a small business and do not match the criteria of the loan, you can choose Meetanshi’s Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration service which is available at feasible rates.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.