The world is struck with COVID-19 crisis but that does not stop Magento community to keep with the continuous improvement and hence here we have, the release of Magento 2.3.5!
Magento 2.3.5 is released! 🚀
🔐25 Security Updates
⚡️ Launched PWA extensibility framework
🔗Integration of Engagement cloud & Magento B2B
🔍Support for Elasticsearch 7.x
💪 Page Builder updates for #Magento Commerce 2.3.5
— Meetanshi 🚀 (@MeetanshiInc) April 29, 2020
Magento 2.3.5 Release Date
The latest Magento 2.3.5 is released on April 28, 2020.
Magento Open Source 2.3.5 and Magento Commerce 2.3.5 release includes over 180 functional fixes and more than 25 security enhancements.
Not only this, but Magento 2.3.5 also has over 46 Github issues by community members ranging from core code clean up to improvements in Inventory Management and GraphQL.
The experts recommend updating the Magento 2 store to the latest version as it not only boosts the performance with the latest features but also enhances the security of the store. In this manner, your business can stand apart from the competition!
Download Magento 2.3.5 today only!
- Option to install time-sensitive security fix without applying hundreds of functional fixes
- A security-only patch to fix the vulnerabilities identified in the previous quarterly release.
- Includes the hotfixes applied to Magento 2.3.4
What is expected from the latest Magento 2.3.5 Release:
- More than 25 security improvements to address remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Content Security Policy, an HTTP response header that browsers can use to enhance the security of a web page, implemented
- Session ID from URLs removed
- Elasticsearch 7.5 supported
- Deprecation of the integrations of the Authorize.Net, eWay, CyberSource, and Worldpay payment methods. Check here.
- The core feature – Signifyd Fraud Protection Code, not supported anymore.
- Symfony components upgraded
- Migration of dependencies on Zend Framework to the Laminas project
- Introducing a new way to invalidate all customer sections data that avoids a known issue with local storage when custom
sections.xmlinvalidations are active
- Redis performance improved
- The PayPal Pro payment method now no longer requires access to the customer’s session that the default Chrome same-46 site cookie did not permit.
- A PHPStan code analysis check is now integrated into Magento static builds that perform static code analysis to identify additional issues that were not detected by PHP CodeSniffer and PHP Mess Detector till now.
Merchant Tool Enhancements
- Page Builder (For Magento Commerce 2.3.5)
- Included the templated that can be created from the existing content and applied to the new content areas
- Video backgrounds can now be used for the rows, banners, and sliders
- Option to set the height of page builder rows, banners, and sliders to the full height of the page are now included
- Content type upgrade library
- Inventory Management
- Bulk API for checkout and cart verification
- New extension point for
- View the allocated inventory sources from the Orders list
- Ability to use
categoryListqueries in order to retrieve information about products and categories that have been added to a staged campaign
- Ability to use
- PWA Studio
PWA Studio 6.0.0 is all about new features and improvements:
- PWA extensibility framework launched
- Improved data fetching and caching
- Shopping cart components
- Importer performance improved
- Engagement Cloud and Magento B2B integrated to allow the B2B merchants to leverage their B2B data and engage with the customers in a better way.
- Google Shopping ads Channel is no longer supported.
Apart from these awesome features, the Magento 2.3.5 release also includes improvements in the vendor developed extensions like Klarna, Yotpo, and Vertex.
The awesomeness does not end here!
Magento 2.3.5 is power-packed with enhancements like:
- Enhanced Adobe Stock integration
- Bundle product prices are now calculated correctly on the product pages
- The WYSIWYG editor now works as expected on Internet Explorer 11.x, display two or more editors on a catalog product edit page, and it no longer hangs indefinitely when you try to upload an image from the admin.
For Magento Commerce 2.3.5, the improvements in B2B includes:
- “Could not save shared catalog” error solved.
- Ability to configure a downloadable product’s link options from the Admin View Quote page
- Admin can now place a quote order when paying with PayPal, when assigned appropriate permissions.
- Now, the products can be added to cart from Quick Order after a user’s Customer Group is updated
- The products with special characters are now displayed correctly in the Shared Catalogs in the admin
and many more.
Magento 2.3.5 is all set to boost your business this April, until the Magento 2.4 release! 😉
The merchants are requested to upgrade the Magento 2 stores to the latest version in order to avail these exciting features, offer a secure online shopping platform and get the competitive edge!
Found any feature that you are excited to implement ASAP? I would like to know in the Comments section below.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.