Fortunately, default Magento 2 facilitates to display products on homepage in Magento 2. Here, I’m sharing steps to follow to start displaying your best selling or most viewed products.
Steps to Display Products on Homepage in Magento 2
- Login to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- Navigate to Content > Elements > Pages.
3. Now find “Home page“. Click Edit button from Select dropdown of Action column.
4. From the Content, select the Insert Widget option.
5. Select Catalog Product List option in Widget Type.
6. Fill the options like Title, Display Page Control, Number of Products to Display etc. Don’t forget to fill all starred option that is required.
- Apply the Conditions attribute and select the Category that you want to show on your home page.
- Now click on Insert Widget button.
7. Finally, Click Save after following those steps.
Conclusively, the output shows products on home page :
Pretty Easy! Right?
Any doubts? Do mention in the Comment section below.
I would be happy to answer.
Please do consider sharing this post with Magento Community via social media.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.