Meetanshi is introducing a subscription based business model for Magento extensions from February 01, 2022, meaning that all products within new orders will become available by subscription only, replacing the old “one-time-payment” model.
Magento Market is Ready to Introduce Product Subscriptions
Magento market is changing.
To fulfill the customers’ demands for the best support service and quality products, the industry is switching to a subscription-based model for Magento extensions.
And we, along with the leading Magento extension providers, including official Magento Marketplace, Amasty Mageplaza, Aheadworx, Mirasvit, and Mageworx, following E-commerce market best practices, are now ready to make a joint effort and rethink our approach to ensure continuous value delivery to our customers.
How Does Our Subscription Model Work:
- The annual product subscription includes the SUPPORT SERVICE and UPGRADES along with the Magento extension package
- If you are an existing customer, you get FREE 1-year access to the updates of our products
- If you purchase any Magento extensions before the launch date of this business model, you get extra access to the upgrades and support from the date of your purchase till February 2023.
- At any point in time, if you decide to cancel the subscription, you still have access to the code base of the extension package.
- The customers will not receive updated packages and support services if they cancel the subscription to our products.
How Do Our Customers Benefit from Subscription-Based Business Model:
- Better product quality with continuous investment in development, QA, and compatibility assurance
- The customers will now get more frequent product upgrades by implementing the market research study, latest approaches, and user experience practices.
- Warranties for the stability of service and full coverage with integrated updates and support package
- Lifetime access to the original code base;
- Availability of all Magento versions and inter-product compatibilities;
- Availability of all new features delivered within the product line;
- And full support coverage for the product during the entire subscription period.
Over the last few years, there’s been a transformational change that’s happening throughout the economy. An ever-increasing number of global B2C and B2B companies are switching to the subscription-based business model.
E-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, and Shopware have already adapted to the subscription model, making access to the software and updates an option of their clients’ choice.
The subscription model has made it possible for the vendors to provide end-users with everlasting integration of new features and crucial updates to the existing products.
This reformation in the business model has not only transformed B2B companies but has also marked its benefits for customers and businesses, hence a win-win situation!
What do you think about this news? Do share your thoughts in the Comments section below.
Also, stay tuned for more details about subscription plans and pricing structure.
What do you think about the subscription business model for Magento extensions? We appreciate your valuable feedback for this switch. Please take 2 minutes time out of your schedule to fill this Survey Form.
When will the subscription pricing structure start for all the Magento extensions?
The subscription pricing will start from February 01, 2022, for all our Magento extensions.
How will I benefit from the product subscription business model?
With subscriptions for Magento 2 extensions, you will now get:
- Better product quality
- Regular feature updates
- Free support included
- Compatibility with latest Magento version
- Lifetime access to original extension codebase
What will happen with all orders placed before Feb 01, 2022?
Our existing customers get the added benefit of updates and support till Feb 01, 2023. We are working on how to deliver maximum benefit to our loyal customers which will be announced shortly.
Do I have options to cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription any time you wish. You won’t be charged further and will lose access to extension updates and support services. However, you can still use the extension package in your online store.
Will there be any other pricing option apart from subscription?
No, the annual product subscriptions will be our only pricing method. The one-time payment method will no longer be available once this business model is launched.
How do I know the further details about the subscription model?
What will be the refund policy once the product subscription is launched?
We are yet to decide the refund policy and other terms and conditions but will update you with a detailed announcement soon. Till then, it would be helpful to know what you think about this major change.
Please contact us if you want to talk anything about product subscriptions.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.