Magento 2.4.4 Release Coming Soon! – Read What’s New Here
Magento 2.4.4 release coming soon! Read complete details here.
Magento 2.4.4 version will be publicly rolled out by Adobe on March 8, 2022. Here are the major highlights of the release.
Adobe is preparing the Magento 2.4.4 release and it will soon be rolled out after the completion of the beta testing phase. Magento store owners will soon be able to download Magento 2.4.4 release from here. Complete highlights of the Magento 2.4.4 release are provided here.
As per the latest updates, all the vendor-bundled extensions, with the exception of Braintree, will be removed from Magento 2.4.4.
Magento 2.4.4 Release Highlights
Here are some of the major highlights of the Magento 2.4.4 release:
- Adobe Composer dependencies now support PHP 8.0.x
- Support for TinyMCE 5
- Removal of all Vendor-bundled extensions (except Braintree)
- Retrieve category information using GraphQL query for a scheduled category update
- Support for user’s timezone in the timestamp of the export filename.
- Optimized page builder table fonts and positioning.
- Improved module list load execution time.
- Fixed price sorting issues for products prices equal to or close to zero.
- Admin can test and verify custom date attribute format for storefront and admin.
- Display related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products according to their position in the admin.
Everything You Need to Know About Magento 2.4.4 Release:
Magento 2.4.4 will come with some of the major bug fixes and performance enhancements. Here are some of the points you need to know about the Magento 2.4.4 release.
- Upgraded Adobe Composer dependencies.
- RequireJS library upgraded to the latest version.
- PHPUnit upgraded to 9.5.x
- Support for TinyMCE 5
- Improved cart operations.
- Order validation process improvements.
- Sales optimization during checkout.
- Improved storage performance.
- Improved configuration settings for “storeconfig” query.
- Support for setting the payment method on a negotiable quote.
- Removed all Vendor-Bundled extensions except Braintree.
- Official alternatives to VBEs will be available shortly.
- Support to add bundle products with fixed product tax.
- Fixed cron to clear product category cache for bundle products.
- Optimized cache cleaning algorithm for bundle products.
- Minimum advertised price – link issue fixed.
- Support for the guest shopper to checkout with several types of customer address attributes.
- Improved free shipping threshold for table rates.
- Improved mass attributed update action for product grid having “datetime” attribute.
- Support to retrieve information about scheduled updates using GraphQL queries.
- Improved positioning of Insert/Edit Image and Insert/Edit Link pop-up windows.
- Fixed issues regarding Text Editor for a banner in Page Builder.
- Adobe Commerce will no longer convert all dynamic blocks to one language during the upgrade.
Magento 2.4.4 Release – Official Notes
Magento store owners and developers can easily download the Magento 2.4.4 release notes from the official website. The direct links for the same have been provided below:
Magento 2.4.4 release is on its way. The year 2022 is going to be filled with amazing Magento 2 features with this release.
Magento 2 store owners get ready for the upcoming massive update from Magento.
They will be soon able to Upgrade Magento 2 store from the previous Magento 2.4.3 release to the latest Magento 2.4.4 release to gear up their store with cutting-edge Magento features until the release of the next Magento 2.4.5.
Stay tuned with Meetanshi for the latest Magento updates. Share your views on the upcoming Magento 2 version release in the comments section. Also, don’t forget to share this post with the Magento community via social media.