Discounts are an effective marketing tool used by marketers for ages. And it never goes out of trend!
Everyone loves discounts and this tool can be used to promote an item or service. Additionally, in Magento 2 store if you want to encourage the customers to use a specific payment method, you can set up discount rules based on the payment methods in the store.
For example, you can offer a 5% discount on using Razor pay payment method.
The below steps can be implemented to give discount on payment methods in Magento 2.
Also, if you are offering multiple payment options and paying huge payment fees, you can redirect your customers to one particular payment method by encouraging customers to use that method in the lure of getting the discount! Doing so will reduce the use of other payment gateways and you can abandon those methods once your customers are accustomed to the option you are offering for payments!
Steps to give discount on payment methods in Magento 2:
- Login to admin panel
- Navigate to Marketing > Promotions > Cart Price Rules
- Click the “Add New Rule” button
- Fill in the details as shown here:
- Add Rule name
- Explain it in Description
- Activate the rule
- Select the website
- Select the customer groups for whom you want to apply this rule
- Select No coupon from the dropdown
- Enter the uses per customers
- Set the date period to avail the discount
- Set the priority
- Expand the Conditions tab and set the conditions for discount, i.e., the payment method for which a customer can avail this discount.
- Save the configuration
Please use the Comments section below if you have any doubts regarding the above steps. I’d be more than happy to help you out.
Also, do share the solution with fellow Magento store owners via social media.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips,tricks,tutorials,and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.