The Magento 2 store admin is someone who administers the store and its functioning. He manages the orders, customers, products, shipping, and payments. The Magento 2 admin panel is a feature-rich platform that allows the store admin to better administer the store.
The default Magento 2 configuration does not allow multiple admin user logins for the security purpose. However, one can use the below method to allow multiple admin login in Magento 2 according to the business requirements.
Multiple admin users can better administer the store and divide the workload for more efficiency. As the default feature is set to not allowing the admin account sharing, this method can be helpful.
Additionally, in such cases where the admin has to spend a considerable amount of time on the admin panel, it would help to change Magento 2 admin session time and increase it for convenience.
Steps to Allow Multiple Admin Login in Magento 2:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Go to Stores > Configuration
- Under Advanced, select Admin
- Expand the Security section
- Set “Yes” in the Admin Account Sharing field
- Save the configuration
Any doubts in the above method can be mentioned in the Comments section below. I’d be happy to help you out.
Also, please share the tutorial with the Magento Community via social media.
- How To Change Admin Login To Case Sensitive In Magento
- How to Configure Magento 2 Admin Action Log
- How to Enable CAPTCHA for Admin Login in Magento 2
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.